S E V E N T Y - O N E

Twenty Years Old ❣︎ March
(Look how old they're getting I'm hurt. Also see if you can guess each character as they're introduced)

"I can't do this." The frantic raven haired beauty breathes out.

"I know I'm not supposed to be enjoying this, but I'm really enjoying this." The redhead laughs, receiving a death glare from his boyfriend.

"Leave him alone Ed, let him be a pússy, there's no shame in that." The violet haired girl smirks.

"I hate that word." Archie's roommate shivers.

"Why? What's that? I thought those were cats." The blonde asks innocently cocking his head to the side.

"Nothing to worry your pretty little head about. Let's change the subject, please." The girl next door laughs nervously.

"I just want to board this plane." The tall brunette sighs.

"Oh trust me, the sooner I can be away from all of you? The better." The confident vixen scoffs.

"Why are you even here?" Betty scoffs, looking Veronica up and down with total disgust.

"Newsflash, you're not the only one who can go to California. Daddy has important business for me there." She smiles proudly, making Archie, Betty, and Kevin roll their eyes.

"There's so many things that can go badly on a plane. The oxygen can stop circulating, the engine can stop working, it could be hijacked, we could all die." Jughead mumbles nervously with blown out eyes, clearly terrified as Archie tries to suppress a laugh.

"Ed, can you sing your boy to sleep or something so he stops freaking out?" Liliana rolls her eyes.

"This is serious!" Jughead snaps.

"It's just a plane ride Jug." Aaron shrugs.

"Yeah, you act as if you've never been on one before." Jackson laughs.

"It's because I haven't." Jughead blushes.

Even Archie has been on a plane before. Jughead is the only one out of the eight who hasn't. It's spring break and Jackson decided to invite everyone, excluding Veronica, to his house for it. It would be completely empty seeing as Grey is being awarded somewhere for something, so Jackson took the chance. If it hasn't already been said, Jackson is loaded.

He lives in a huge house with 6 bedrooms, 8 bathrooms, a gorgeous kitchen, living room, dining room, library, home theater, and an amazingly designed backyard with a huge pool complete with a water slide. Obviously, the six jumped at his offer.

"How could you not have been on a plane before? Are you like poor or something?" Veronica wrinkles her face up in disgust.

"As a matter of fact? Yes I am. I'm broke because people like your father take and take from the poor and screw them over to get on top and produce superficial, over privileged offspring like you." Jughead seethes.

"He gets like this when he's stressed, don't take it personal." Aaron yawns.

"No, I just don't like her and everything she stands for. That wasn't just the stress talking." Jughead corrects.