E I G H T Y - N I N E

Twenty Three Years Old ❣︎ December

"Oh my gosh, this is brilliant." Alisha laughs as she looks over some of the book that Jughead finally finished writing last month. "I can't believe you actually went through with it." She shakes her head, referring to a specific part in the book that makes Jughead bite his lip.

"Everyone is going to kill me." Jughead laughs.

"Yeah, I want to kill you right now. I can't believe you did that."

"What he did to April, right?" Archie interrupts as he walks into the living room with an apple in his hand.

"Uhuh! And I thought April was your favorite!" Alisha pouts.

"She is my favorite, but it had to be done." Jughead frowns.

"Well yeah, I get that but man... April? I know November would have done something bad to her otherwise but really? Did April really have to go out like that?" She pouts.

"Things would've been so much worse if April wouldn't have gone out the way she did. Everything those guys had worked for since July would've gone down the drain and then December would've been after them." Archie debates.

"It's funny how you guys are talking about my book right in front of me like that." Jughead laughs. "It also sounds like you're just rambling off a bunch of months."

"I'm just so proud of you." Archie gushes before jumping into the couch and sprawling his body across his as Jughead starts giggling.

"Being around you two is so hard." Alisha pouts from the couch across from them. "I definitely don't miss being over here." She rolls her eyes playfully.

"Sorry our love makes you so jealous." Jughead teases before kissing Archie softly.

"Yeah because jealous is the word I'm looking for. But hey, I have something really exciting to tell you if you two or up for it." She says suddenly while clapping her hands.

"We?" Archie raises an eyebrow, looking back and forth between Jughead and Alisha.

"So let's just say Ellen Degeneres thinks you two would be perfect for her show." She smirks as Archie practically starts screaming and Jughead looks at her blankly.

"You're not excited?" Alisha frowns a bit.

"Um..." Jughead says sheepishly as he scratches the back of his neck. "I don't know who Ellen is..." he blushes.

"Why am I married to you? You disgust me and I want a divorce." Archie pulls a face of disgust before scooting away from him.

"You think you can get rid of me that easily? Try it, biotch, see what happens." He challenges.

"Oh, I love being called a "biotch" by my husband it's such an endearing term. What are you gonna do, huh? Throw your book at me?" Archie rolls his eyes.

"I like when you call me your husband, it has a nice ring to it." Jughead says thoughtfully, choosing to ignore the last part.

"What about hubby?"

"No that's cringe worthy."