🌾Character Answer Part Two 🌾

Let's begin, shall we?

🌾 Jughead 🌾

Where's Betty?

She'll be in Stony Brook soon, must be nice to have a familiar face there.

🌾

Are you scared to go to college/uni? (Can't remember which one it was)

Honestly? No. I'm really excited. I've wanted this for the last few years, it's like my past has been so rocky that all I've ever hoped for was a really good future and now I'm finally on track.

🌾

Do you think Archie will be unfaithful to you in college?

A lot of me believes that he won't cheat. I know he loves me. However... there's this insecure part of me that believes that sooner or later he's going to get tired of me not wanting to you know... give it to him because there's a lot I refuse to do that I won't change my mind on. He might find someone else willing to do it for him.

🌾

Can you please make sure your boy stays in line? That's all I'm asking, man. I've already put too much time in this ship and it better not sink.

I can't really make him not act like an idiot, but I can assure you he won't get away with it.

🌾

What are you most excited about for college? Are you happy for a fresh start with new people?

I'm honestly most excited for my classes! I'm a nerd I know. I'm also really excited to be in New York City. It's probably not as great and magical as the songs say but it'll give me so many opportunities and experiences.

And don't tell Archie but...

Yeah I'm really excited to be around new people. I love Archie to death, you know? But he's literally the only person I talk to and that's not really healthy. I've only ever had three friends in my life, and the only friend who stayed became my boyfriend. So technically I have no friends and maybe this time I'll make some who won't judge and make fun of me.

🌾

JUGHEAD YOU KNOW THIS DUDE CALLED JOSH HUTCHERSON??

Of course! He was in Little Manhattan I love that movie! I make Archie watch it with me all the time. And the bridge to teribithia and the hunger games and... I'm slightly just a tiny bit in love with him.

PLEASE. DONT. TELL. ARCHIE.

I swear I love him more.

But Josh Hutcherson...

🌾

Do you think you'll survive in college?

Yeah, I'm really really excited. It's going to be weird sleeping alone though.

🌾

How do you think Archie feels about college?

Well he seems hesitant. I think he just doesn't want to go but he's playing it off because he knows how excited I am. Honestly I'm not sure if he would have chosen Stony Brook or gone at all if it weren't for me. No matter what I say though, Archie is still going to do what he feels he has to.