T H I R T Y - F I V E

Fourteen Years Old ❣︎ November

"Hey blockhead."

"Hey ignoramus."

"What does that even mean?" Archie chimes in, shaking his head at the two as all three walk through the school doors together.

"I don't know, but I'm pretty sure it means idiot." Reggie shrugs, still staring at Jughead who is fumbling around with a crumpled up piece of paper in his hand.

"Ding ding ding! We have a winner!" Jughead mumbles sarcastically. "What do you have first period? They switched my schedule around because apparently I was taking too many advanced courses and my guidance counselor told me that I needed to 'relax and act like a freshman' whatever the hell that means. I think he just wants me to take sex ed." Jughead sighs dramatically, looking up at Reggie who blushes because he's been staring too long.

"I've got sex ed. first period too."

"I'm not sure what's better, being alone or being in sex education with you."

"Aww thanks I love you too."

Jughead just laughs and shakes his head as Archie frowns.

He's jealous.

He's extremely jealous, and he doesn't know how to handle it. It just seems like he's always combatting for the raven haired beauty's attention. First Betty, and now Reggie of all people. He thought he hated them arguing all the time, but now he hates them being all happy and giggly with each other.

I mean, they are basically flirting, right? He's not just blowing the whole thing out of proportion?

Although Jughead is oblivious to the whole thing, Archie is sure that Reggie has to have some type of feelings for the darker hue.

I mean, who just stares at someone all the time, and blushes whenever a single word comes out of his mouth? He's always smiling around him and trying to be funny, it's really sickening and Archie hates it.

For someone who's supposed to be straight, and likes to call people homophobic slurs, he sure is acting pretty gay.

The three stop walking at Archie's locker, and Archie wonders why they even bother to stop considering they haven't attempted to add him to the rest of their conversation.

"Arch, let's go to pop's after school." Jughead randomly throws out, causing Archie to smile.

"You and me?"

"No. You, me, and Reggie."

"Of course." Archie mumbles under his breath, too low for anyone to catch it.

"Don't forget me." Val's voice pops up out of nowhere, the caramel goddess coming up to kiss the redhead unexpectedly. Reggie begins to wolf whistle and Jughead smirks at the shocked look on Archie's face. Val breaks away and Archie can't do anything but mumble a weak wow under his breath.

"We'll leave the two love birds alone, c'mon butthead, Mr. Urie hates when people are late." Reggie sheepishly grabs the raven haired beauty's hand and gently pulls him away.