S E V E N T Y - F I V E

Twenty Years Old ❣︎ January

"Refresh." Jackson says excitedly.

"Jackson I just sent it it's going to take months to get a-" Jughead laughs.

"Refresh!" Jackson giggles, putting his hand over Jughead's and guiding it towards the refresh button.

"You're making me anxious." Jughead laughs again, running his fingers through his hair lazily and deciding to close his laptop.

"I can't wait until you become a world famous author and I'll be a pediatrician and Liliana will be a renown artist and Archie will be a singer and Aaron will be... What does Aaron want to be?" Jackson thinks carefully.

"I'm not even sure damn." Jughead whispers.

"He's kind of like a daddy." Jackson sighs.

"Okay, um explain because I may be taking that totally out of context."

"You know he's older than us and he's like the only mature one in our friend group who stops us from doing stupid stuff and he's always the rational friend who gives good advice. What did you think I meant?" He asks innocently.

"Oh nothing!" Jughead says quickly.

"I want to do something, we should do something." Jackson says adorably, placing his head in his hands and blowing his hair out if his face.

"What do you want to do? I could call Aaron too he always has ideas." Jughead shrugs.

"No, just me and you. We should go sky diving." Jackson says excitedly.

"I think the fúck not."

"Why not?"

"I don't want to die number one, and number two it's the middle of winter."

"So? The cold never bothered me anyway." Jackson smirks, causing Jughead to groan and get off the bed. "We could see a play?" He suggests, getting up off the bed and jumping in front of Jughead.

"Nah I actually want to do something with you, not sit in a dark theater. We already do that everyday right here."

"We could-" Jackson starts but is interrupted by the sound of his phone singing. An excited smile spreads across his face and he runs to the phone, making Jughead raise an eyebrow.

"Who's that?"

Jackson blushes and starts texting. "Nobody."

"It's clearly somebody if you're getting all blushy and happy." Jughead smirks.

"I'm always blushy and happy." Jackson says sheepishly before directing his attention back to the phone.

"Let me see!" Jughead laughs as he runs up to him and tries to peak over his shoulder.

"Jug!" Jackson giggles, trying to hide the phone but Jughead grabs it quickly and scans over the text messages as Jackson frantically tried to snatch it from him.