N I N E T Y - F O U R

Twenty Four Years Old ❣︎ October

"I can't believe you did this to me." The raven haired beauty pouts as he sits in a makeup chair backstage for the live interview he's about to go on.

"You're leaving the country for who knows how long, I think you owe me a huge interview." Alisha sighs as she continues typing away on her phone.

Right after this interview, Jughead and Archie are hopping on the next flight to Paris with no regrets.

"They're going to tear me apart and you know it." Jughead says nervously.

"You've always been known to handle yourself calmly and professionally, I'm sure whatever they throw at you you'll survive." She shrugs off as Jughead continues to whine.

"I just want to get this over with so I can go." He sighs.

"You didn't tell anybody that you're leaving?" She raises an eyebrow.

"I told my family and Jackson, but no one else. We kind of just want it to be lowkey, phones off, that sort of thing." Jughead explains.

"Well then I hope you have fun. You deserve it." She smiles honestly. "Now go out there and kill it."

***

"Why don't you talk about your past much?" The reporter asks, one of the reporters from the group of people who don't particularly like him very much.

"It's not something that I'm comfortable talking about I guess." Jughead frowns.

"Why? Do you have something to hide?" He presses.

"No, just personal stuff that only my family and my friends know about. It's sensitive to me and I don't like to talk about it."

"Well, we found out a little bit about your past." The reporter smirks.

"Okay, what did you find?" Jughead laughs.

"Although you didn't officially drop out of school, you stopped going for four months, coincidentally around the time that Archie got suspended for destruction of school property in your 11th year."

"You actually went to my high school?" Jughead raises an eyebrow before laughing. "There's actually a story behind it, but it's probably not as interesting as what you're hoping for." Jughead admits coyly.

"I don't see how a story about you not going to school could possibly put you in a good light, so yes I think it will be interesting." The reporter smiles sarcastically, earning an obvious and drawn out eye roll from Jughead that he couldn't keep in.

"As a lot of people know, Archie and I started dating the summer between 11th and 12th grade. We joke about it a lot, but there was a huge fall out we had in 10th grade that transcended into 11th. That day I mention a lot, the day where I always say something about Archie being horny and coming to my house, is the day I told him I loved him. He was drunk and he tried to have sex with me and I told him I was asexual. He wasn't so understanding at first, thought I was making it up partly due to how shit faced he was, and bottomline that night ended with me crying in his arms until we fell asleep." He blushes.

"What does this have to do with you not going to school?"

"Can I please finish my story? You wanted to hear about my past and I'm trying to explain but you're being pretty rude about it." Jughead fakes innocence, pouting a bit which makes the reporter roll his eyes.

"Hurry up."

"Archie was the only one I admitted my asexuality to at the time, and I completely regretted everything I said to him the next day. My feelings, my confession, everything, and for my sake he pretended like he couldn't remember a thing. The Monday after all of that went down, I got to the school and everyone was making fun of me and attacking me because news got around that I liked Archie, and that I was asexual. It was really bad, everyone was bullying me for it and I couldn't do it. I thought Archie told everyone, and so I left school that day and didn't come back." Jughead finishes.

"So you stopped coming to school because you were bullied?" The reporter asks incredulously.

"Yeah, I know that sounds pretty pathetic right? But throughout my life I was bullied a lot and that was the last straw for me. It took me years to finally discover myself in regards to me being asexual, and then I was attacked for being a freak. Then there was the fact that it seemed to me like the boy I was in love with thought me being in love with him was a joke so he told the whole school."

"But he did tell the whole school."

"He didn't. It was someone else, but that's an even longer story and it doesn't matter because we're ¢øøł now. I actually ran into him a year or so ago."

"Okay, so then how did Archie get suspended?"

"Two reasons. One, for fighting the guy who spread those things about me and two, for spray painting the hallway for me."

"For you?"

"I didn't ask him too, but Archie likes to make grand gestures."

"What did he write?"

"I'm In Love With Jughead Jones, A.K.A The Beautiful, Asexual, Ethereal Masterpiece Himself." Jughead smiles to himself.

"Are you kidding me." The reporter says furiously, frustrated that he can never find one thing wrong with this man.

🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾🌾