Final Goodbye.

So this book is actually over. I've spent about 3/4 of a year writing this and it's actually over.

This book and all of you have gotten me through a whole lot. I don't know if I would've made it through this year the same way if I hadn't picked up wattpad and started writing again.

There's so many people on here that I have to thank so I'm just going to do it all at once because I don't want anyone to feel left out or upset or anything but I literally just have to give special thanks to two people in particular because they've been here with this book for about as long as I can remember and comment all the time and make me smile.

Kimichan72501 and GraceNotGraceful

And all of you have just done so much for me just by reading it and showing the book and me the love that you do and wow I couldn't have asked for anything better. Even the people who have just read the whole thing recently and have been blowing up my notifications, from the people who left, from the people who stayed, you all cause my heart to feel warm.

And you can always pm me I have no life so we can talk and I'll try not to be awkward I promise :)

Also, I'm still writing my other books.... kinda... I haven't updated in a while but I'll get back on that. I might create another Jarchie book or move onto another ship. I'm not sure. But idk if you like my writing maybe you'd be open to read something else?

Who knows.

As for the one shot thing I mentioned last chapter, I think I'm just going to post the rules and stuff, and if no one does it oh well 😂 I tried.

And as far as a spinoff I might? Maybe after things ¢øøł down a bit ofc but y'all will be the first to know about it.

I love you 💕

- DistressInDisguise