E I G H T Y - E I G H T

Twenty Three Years Old ❣︎ October
(Continued)

"@ArchieAndrews just sorta kinda proposed to me

"@ArchieAndrews just sorta kinda proposed to me. It's a long story actually, but we're engaged now so I'm going to be super sappy and post something really lovey dovey. This son of a bitch came into my life when I was a naive 4 year old and ripped a batman toy out of my hands. Ever since then we've been inseparable. He was there for me when I had no where else to run to, and even when we had the worst fight in the history of the world (it lasted a whole year I was a mess) he managed to finesse his way back into my life in the smoothest way possible; Showing up to my house drunk and horny. We're Still a better love story than Rucas though... Anyways, I love this man with all my heart. We've been together for 6 years now, living together for almost one, and to be honest we've been arguing like a married couple for about ten. So although it's not really a new chapter in our lives, I'm glad we're entering it. And before you ask, no, we're not having a wedding. That's not our style. If you asked me a few years ago I would've said that love didn't exist, along with a lot of other bs. But Archie made me believe differently. I love you 💕"

***

"@JugheadJones and I are engaged now

"@JugheadJones and I are engaged now. I'm not as good at using words as him or being funny, but I'm good at telling and showing him that I love him and at the end of the day that's what really matters. We both decided to keep how I sorta kinda proposed to him a secret because it's a really funny story and we like mysteries. But now since my FIANCÉ (I just got chills) so bluntly explained our relationship I have to fill in some of the blanks (and use a picture from when we were in 12th grade). When I was 4 yes I stole his batman but when we were 7 he dressed up as Batman for Halloween and I was his Robin 😢 And yeah maybe (not maybe I was drunk as shit) I was a little drunk and a little horny when we were 17 but guys, have you seen him before? I was head over heels in love with him pretending to be straight. Can you blame me? But that's when he shut down my advances with him and told me he was Ace! And from then on, Jarchie started to be birthed from fate. Is that even a word? Does that sentence even make sense? Dear God this story sounds worse when I explain it. Anyways, I've been in love with Jughead Jones since I was 11. That being said, I do believe in fairytales and dreams come true's. 💕"