🌾Character Answers 🌾

I got a lot of questions 😄 and I added at least one to every category just so I could give you extra information. And there's a gif of my crappy handwriting at the end. I was thinking of doing another one of these later on in the book so you can ask questions when they're older.

🌾 Jughead Jones 🌾

What would you do if Archie and you stopped being friends?

I have no idea to be honest, why? Did he say anything to you?

🌾🌾🌾

Do you ever think you would like (really like) Archie?

I've never actually thought about him like that, but then again I've never really thought about anyone in that way yet.

🌾🌾🌾

Could you imagine dating Archie? Because that will happen, boi.

I can't really imagine that, but are you psychic? Can you tell me what my chances of surviving middle school are?

🌾🌾🌾

Do you like boys or girls?

I don't really know yet.

🌾🌾🌾

Jughead, do you believe that Pete and Mikey were dating in 2005 on warped tour?

Um, Im not sure if I think I know who you're talking about. Is it Pete Went and Mikey Day? Because I think Archie told me something about them dating. So in that case, I think I'd say yes.

🌾🌾🌾

How are you dealing with losing your house and your dad's drinking problem?

Things could be worse. At least I have a home, at least I have a dad. Some people can't say that.

🌾🌾🌾

How'd you come up with the name Jelly Bean?

Easy, I love Jelly Beans.

🌾🌾🌾

🌾 Archie Andrews 🌾

Would you ever tell your dad you like Jughead? How do you think he'd react?

No way. It's not even that I think he'll react badly, I'd just be too scared to admit it. I think he already knows if I'm being honest.

🌾🌾🌾

Do you ever get jealous when Jughead hangs out with other guys?

Is he hanging out with other guys? I didn't know this... I mean I- hmm.

🌾🌾🌾

Archie, how would you tell Jughead you like him? (If you ever do)

I'd never ever tell him, I can't imagine him liking me back.