O N E

Four Years Of Age ❣︎ September

"You're supposed to sh-share that." The red headed boy shouts at a boy with raven black hair from behind. The latter frowns before turning around and hugging the Batman action figure close to his heart.

"Make me." He teases, sticking his tongue out threateningly. The scarlet hue frowns before launching himself on top of his prey, attempting to wrap his hands around the toy.

"Are you loco?" The darker hue screams as the challenger's hands find a way onto the toy.

"Y-you said m-make me!" He stutters before pulling the toy out from the other boy's grasp. He smiles at the victory and digs his hands into the loser's ribs to push himself off.

"Oww!" The darker hue yells, the presence of tears starting to sting his eyes. He clutches his side and sits up, scooting himself onto the cold classroom walls. Immediately, the red headed little boy's eyes fill with sadness as he approaches his challenger slowly.

"I'm sorry." He apologizes quietly, moving to place his hands on the injured boy's side. The latter jumps at the contact, whining at the soreness as tears leave his eyes and sniffles start to fill the small space around them.

"It's okay." The boy sniffles, trying to be strong.

"It's n-not okay!" The guilty boy yells back before scooting closer to his five minute enemy, dropping the toy, and wrapping his arm around the sad boy's shoulder.

"No really, I'm fine." The darker hue forces out before trying to push himself away from the stranger who had attacked him out of nowhere in his eyes. However, the stranger keeps his arm right where it is and gently pushes the raven haired boy onto his shoulder. He sighs in his second defeat, resting his head there and closing his eyes.

"My momma always does th-this to me when I get h-hurt." The scarlet hue says quietly before quickly kissing the darker hue's forehead. The latter jumps at the sudden contact, but makes no attempt to push him away.

"Thanks." He whispers back before hastily wrapping his arms around the sweet stranger.

***