BONUS: Alternative chapter 67

Here's an alternative version of chapter sixty-seven I had in my drafts entitled, "do you think of me when you jerk off?"

"Hey Baby." Jughead smiles into his laptop camera, connecting to FaceTime with his boyfriend.

"Have I told you that I really like when you call me that? Because I really like when you call me that." Archie blushes, eyes gazing over Jughead and how beautiful he is.

Sometimes long distance gets to him.

"Only a thousand times, but I don't really see why."

"Because you're usually not affectionate like that but I'm the exception because you're my boyfriend and you love me and you'll never ever call anybody else that."

"That was kind of corny."

"But you're blushing."

"Because it was cute but in a corny annoying way."

"Mhm." Archie rolls his eyes before getting up from his desk and siting on the small twin sized bed he's been calling home for the last year.

"Hey baby?"

"Yeah?"

"Why is there a bra on your bed?"

Archie's eyes widen and his face pales as he realizes the purple and black laced bra strung across his pillow.

"Would you believe I'm studying to become a drag queen?" Archie laughs nervously as Jughead looks down at his hands sadly.

"So you cheated?" Jughead deadpans.

"No! I'm being a 100% honest I didn't have sex with her and I haven't had sex with anyone since I started dating you."

"So then why is there some girl's bra on your bed?"

"Because she tried to have to have sex with me." Archie mumbles

"And did you want to have sex with her?"

Archie hesitates before opening his mouth, but no words come out.

That silence says enough.

"That's what I thought."

"But I didn't have sex with her!"

"But you wanted to! And I can't do anything about that because I just can't do it! Seriously! Who am I to deprive you of sex? Maybe we should just-"

"I swear if you say we should break up then-"

"What is the better option here?"

"There doesn't have to be an option because I want you! I want you over sex, I want you over ice cream, I want you over my guitar, I want you." Archie pleads.

Jughead just bites his lip before sighing and taking off his shirt.

"Juggy, what are you doing?"