Chapter 2

Haley POV

       I was just sitting on the couch just watching everyone, they were all drunk, it was a bit weird, I mean yeah I have gotten drunk before but with Drew, but drinking turns me into this person I'm not I get pretty crazy when I drink and Drew always made sure I never drink that much, it was just weird to do anything without him. I keep looking at my phone just to see if he has calls me or anything. I was thinking I should be California, I just can’t stop thinking about him, and this is so hard to get over him.

     A boy came over and sat by me, I didn't look at him I just sat there. "Can I get you a drink?" he ask, "No thank you, I'm good'' I said, "Are you sure you look really bored just sitting here" he said, "Well not really in the partying mood" I said, "You don't seem like it" he said, "What do you mean?" I ask. "You just don't look like the partying type of girl" he said, "I do party" I said, "Prove it" he said handing me a drink, I looked at him.

    "Per pressure" I said, "Only if you don't want to" he said, I grab it drinking it. "See I drank it" I said, he laughed, "What’s your name?" he ask, "Haley" I said, "I'm Jesse" he said, he was pretty cute, he did have a cute smile. "You want to go outside?" he asks,   "Why?" I ask, "Go out for a walk" he said, I don't even know this guy.

  "I'm good thank you'' I said, "Oh come on, it’s better than in here right" he said, "Why are you by me?' I ask, I was creep out a bit. "I just thought you would like going on a walk, I came over here to see why not give it a shot, and your cute" he said, "And try to flirt with me?" I ask, "I get it, you have a boyfriend" he said he stood up. "Actually I don't well its complicated" I said, "Need someone to talk to, I'm all ears" he said, "You really want to hear my problems" I said, "Yeah, why don't you tell me on that walk" he said, I laughed. "You win" I said.

    I stood up going outside with him; we started to walk around the campus. "So tell me what's the drama" he said, "There not really drama, I will give you the short story, I lived in Washington and I was dating my best friend Drew everything was perfect but we fought a lot about colleges and when I got accept here, he was upset he wanted me to go to Cali with him but I chose here wanting him to come along but he left without saying a word to me" I said. "Wow I'm sorry" he said, "He really broke my heart" I said, "I am sorry, you don't deserve that" he said, "It’s okay, I mean I have to move on from it eventually he hasn't talked to me" I said. "Well maybe I can help you with that" he said, "What do you mean?'' I ask.

   "I mean lets hang out" he said, "Like a date?" I ask, I wasn't sure if I wanted to go on a date. "I know you aren't ready for a date, I mean us hanging out as friends, and what do you say" he said, "Alright then" I said, he smiled.

    My phone was going off, I checked it, it was Drew my heart stop, and I can’t believe he was calling. "You okay?" he ask, "Um, I have to go" I said, "You okay?" he ask again, I just walked away quickly. "Drew" I said, "Haley" Drew said, it was amazing hearing his voice. "Yes Drew, oh my god, I am so sorry for everything it’s all my fault I get it now but I don't want to be here I need you, I pick you" I said, "Haley stop, you need to stop" he said, "What do you mean?" I ask confused, "Don't ever call me again" he said, "I don't understand" I said. "I don't want you calling me anymore, were done" he said, "What I don't get it" I said, "Bye Haley" he said, he hung up.

      I was in shock right now, I started to cry. I went back to my room, I grab the picture of us I threw it breaking it, I grab the pic ripping it up, I grab the rest of them and I was just ripping them up throwing them away. I kept on crying, I was so hurt I've never been so heartbroken before. I wanted nothing to do with Drew anymore, I deleted everything about him on my phone, laptop, I got rid of his number. It was really over with Drew and me, time to move on with my life.