Chapter 50

Haley POV

5 years later

I was sitting in the living room, waiting for Drew to come home with our little miracle; we were heading to the beach today to meet up with our best friends.

Riley and Wesley are married and are expecting a little baby boy at the end of the summer, and Keaton with his new girlfriend they have been dating for about 3 years now it's getting serious between them.

Drew and I have never been happier with our life, our daughter Emma is the most amazing thing that has ever happened to us, she so filled of love and happiness. Being a mom is the most amazing feeling in this world and knowing Drew is her father makes everything better.

Drew comes inside with Emma, "Mommy" she says running inside to me, I pick her up giving her a big kiss. "Hi how my little baby" I said.

"I'm good thanks baby" Drew said, I laughed.

"Daddy she was talking to me" she says, we both laugh. "Daddy silly I know" I said, Drew kissed my head. "Ready to go" he said, "Yeah lets go" I said.

We drove off to the beach, going right to the place where that beach party was and where Drew and I reunited, couldn't believe that was so long ago.

"Look Emma there Uncle Wes and Aunt Riley" I said, she giggled and ran over to them. "She is the cutest"

"Like her mom" Drew said, we walked over to them. "There you two are, started to wonder if you got kidnap again" Riley said.

"Funny just because years have past doesn't mean you can make jokes" I said, "Of course I can" she said, we hugged. "Oh my god are you getting there, look at you" I said.

"Tell me about it, I am ready for this kid to come out" she said, "I don't know Riles, I kind of like Emma maybe we can trade" Wesley said, he was holding her.

"I don't think so" I said, we laughed.

Drew and Wesley were down by the water playing with Emma; Drew is a great dad to her.

''Who would of known we'd end up here" Riley said, "Right it's crazy how everything turn out" I said, "I never thought I'd be here" she said, "Walking into that dorm room I never thought I become such good friends with you" I said, "And look where we are now" she said.

"Crazy how life turns out" I said, "What do you think it would be like if they were still around" she said, I never thought about that, I put that away I never want Emma knowing about what happen to us or knowing about those two.

"I would want them lock up like you have no idea, they wouldn't dare to go her" I said.

"I wouldn't let that happen either" she said, I smiled looking at my family, I finally have that loving family I've been wanting, I grew up in a shitty home, I don't want my daughter growing up having to be scared of her parents and listening to them argue every night.

Drew and I were walking along the beach holding hands. "Emma loves them Wes and Riley" Drew said, "I know she does, she so loved" I said.

We walked over seeing where the beach house was no one was living in there. We went to the back door, "Its unlock" he said, "Were not really going inside are we" I said.

"Hell yeah come on" he said, "Oh my god Drew" I said, we walked inside into his room, it was empty.

"This room looks bigger without everything" he said. I look at the floor where we got shot, "I'm glad Emma doesn't have to be in this house" I said. "Too many bad memoires but only one good thing in this house" he said.

"What?" I ask, "You, you came into this house making it really feel like a home to me" he said. "Drew we have been through hell trying ever since we got back together" I said.

"But we did it, didn't we. After all those psychos and how crazy life got we still made it through together" he said.

"You know I don't regret getting with Jesse" I said, "What do you mean?" he ask, "Well getting him was only a way to stop myself loving you, but it didn't, I thought being with him would help me forget but it only made me remember how much I was still in love with you, I knew you were still California, I made that trip hoping I'd find you" I said.

"Well you didn't seem too happy to see me you slap me" he said, I laughed, "I was drunk and overwhelmed, I didn't think the first night I would find you" I said.

"All that has happened only made us stronger" he said. "Did you ever picture our life would be like this" I said, "Becoming a family yes, all the crazy shit no" he said, we laughed.

He came closer to me putting his arms around me, "I've always loved you" he said, we kissed, "You found me" I said, "I found you and I am never letting go" he said. He held me in his arms.

My family is all I ever need in my life; I love my daughter and my husband.

We found each other. After everything we found each other. And I am never letting go. 

Chapter 50(: the last chapter of this story ! Thank you for everyone who has supported this story means the world to me. I wrote more new stories if you like to check them out, they are on my profile ! Thanks again !!