Chapter 36

Haley POV

2 weeks went by, my nose and everything was finally starting to heal up. You can barely see my bruises anymore they are finally going away. I was in the bathroom putting a new bandage on my nose, it still hurt a bit when I touch it.

"Ow, ow" I said.

"You touch it again?" Drew ask, "How did you know?" I ask. "I can hear you" he said, I looked at him, "Does it look bad?" I ask, "Nah its fine your face starting to clear up" he said. He kissed my lip and his nose hit my nose.

"Ow" I said. "Sorry I've missed kissing your lips" he said.

"I know I miss kissing you too" I said. He kissed my head, "I'm going to head out get some drinks with Wes you cool with staying alone" he said. "Yeah I am probably go over to Riley place" I said.

"Want me to drop you off there?" he asks, "No I will drive its okay" I said.

"Okay see you later" he said he kissed my cheek and walked out.

I looked in the mirror again, I tried putting on make up to cover up most of the bruises, and I just don't like the weird looks I am getting from people, staring at me.

I headed over to Riley place. I knock on the door. She answers it, "Hey" Riley said. "Hi" I said, I walked in.

"How are you feeling, you look good" she said. "Thanks I am doing amazing I've never felt better" I said. "That's good you look better" she said.

"You have no idea how good it feels now to know it's all done" I said.

"I'm like so happy for you and Drew, you guys can finally be that couple with no crazy ass stalkers" she said. "Thank you god" I said, we laughed.

"You're so strong Haley I don't know how you do it" she said. It took a lot out of me to be like this.

"I didn't think I was" I said. "Trust me you are, kidnapping, getting shot you are one bad ass girl" she said. "Well I got amazing friends to keep my strength up" I said.

She smiled, "Okay I was thinking since the boys are out drinking, we can stay in have a girls night since you look like Drew beats you" she said, I laughed. "Oh wow thanks" I said.

"Oh of course but we can stay here and have some wine" she said, "White wine please" I said. "Only the best" she said going to the kitchen.

I sat down on the couch looking at newspaper seeing an article about a really bad car crash, two people were dead and one was in injured really bad he was in the hospital near death, I looked at the pictures of the people involved in the crash the one guy who was in the hospital looked so familiar I've seen him somewhere. Logan.

"Hey Riles" I said. "Yeah" she says coming back with the wine, "Um do you know what happened to this guy" I said pointing at the picture. "Oh him that crash happened when you and Drew got shot, his name was Logan he was a couple of rooms away Keaton and I saw him there no one came for him we felt bad and gave him flowers till like when you woke up so did he and I am guessing his family came" she said.

I was starting to remember the dream I was having when I was in my coma, Logan. Oh my god it's him, I met him in my dream. Oh is this even possible.

"Riles you are going to think I am crazy but when I was in my coma I talked to him" I said. "Wait Logan what?" she asked confused.

"I know, I sound crazy but he was there I knew him" I said. "I really don't want to say you're crazy but you're crazy" she said.

"Maybe I am but that's how I know him" I said. And another thing I remember Jesse and Tiffany in the room. I stood going to my bag grabbing my phone. "What are you doing?" she ask, "Calling the jail" I said.