Chapter 39

Drew POV

It's been 4 hours now yes now I can worry now, I am freaking out traffic can't last this long and Haley still won't return my calls just text I don't understand I had to see her I have to go find her right now.

I went over grabbing Wesley keys. "Man what are you doing?" Wesley asks, "I'm going out there to find her this isn't Haley" I said. "I'm going with you" Riley said.

"Let's go come on" Wesley said.

We got into his car driving off. "Where should we look?" Keaton asks. "The gas station she said she was going there first" Riley said. "Take the back roads she always takes them" I said telling Wes.

"She still not answering" she said. I was trying to stay calm but I couldn't stop worrying, there was traffic up ahead we had to stop. "Well there is traffic" Keaton said.

I got out of the car. "Drew where the hell are you going?" Wesley asks. They all followed me; I was walking to see if I can find Haley. "What are you doing?" Riley asks.

"Looking for Haley" I said looking around. "She has to be somewhere"

I couldn't find her anywhere shit.

"Oh my god" Riley said. I looked at Riley to see what she was looking at it was a car crash a flip on its side. I went closer to see it was my car. Oh my god no, I ran over there.

"Haley, Haley" I yelled.

"You cant go back here" a cop said holding me back. "That's our friend car" Wesley said. "What happened where is she?" I ask. "Where is who?" the cop ask.

"Our friend, she was in that car" Riley said.

"We got a call about an hour ago about the crash no one saw what happened here and there no body" he said. I looked at him, "What the hell does that mean" I said.

"There no person here no body found we have search for one" he said. I wasn't getting what he was saying how could there be no god damn body. "No she here that's her car, she here" I yelled I walked over there. "Drew wait" Riley said.

"Calm down" Wesley said. "No where is she" I snap starting to yell at everyone.

"Drew, hey Drew" I heard someone called out I turn seeing Nash why was he here.

"Nash, why are you here? What's going on?" I ask, "Drew I need you to come down to the station with me" Nash said. Fuck what's going on.

"What's going on here?" I ask.

"Just come on down" he said. "Come on guys" I said.

Nash was able to help Wesley get his car out and make our way to the station. We went into a room sitting down. "I can't wait any longer where is Nash, what is happening is Haley missing" Riley says freaking walking around.

"Babe calm down take a seat" Wesley said. She sits down freaking out.

I send Haley a text saying "I love you" I wanted to see something. Nash walked in putting Jesse mugshot on the table.

"What the hell is this" I ask. "He escapes 2 weeks ago" Nash said. "No, no" Riley said, "Why did it take so long to tell us" Wesley said, "We just got the fax today from Chicago soon as I got it I was straight to you guys but got a call on a really bad crash and hearing Haley is missing" he said.

I got a text back saying, "You too" this wasn't Haley this is Jesse it's him. I put my phone on the table showing Nash. "He got her" I said.

He grabs it, "She been texting you" he said, "No its Jesse that's now how she text I know her that's not her" I said. "Drew I'm working on this but this isn't good enough evidence that this is Jesse" he said. I slammed my hand into the table making Riley jump.

"What more proof do you need her car is crash she is missing, yet texting me saying she in traffic" I yelled. "We are doing everything we can alright keep this up keeping texting seeing if you can get anything out" he said, I didn't want the cops help I needed to find her, I know this is Jesse he took her I know he did.

Haley goes missing and Jesse is out how Nash cannot put two in two together, he got her. I am going to find her; I will find her I always find her.

Nash walked out.

"He can't expect us to just sit here and not do anything" Keaton said, "No we are going to find her" I said I stood up walking out to the parking lot. "Drew how are we going to find her" Riley asks.

"We find out about Tiffany we got everything on her and we can do this Jesse we find out where he took her and we got him" I said, "Drew I really think the police should handle this" she said, "But we got Tiffany without their help we can get Jesse without them" I said.

"Jesse is more dangerous than Tiffany" she said, "Tiffany murder a family" I said, "Jesse killed someone to I don't want you and any of you to be involved with this" she said. "But he got her" I yelled.

"How do you know?" she yelled. I walked away from them I couldn't handle this, I have to do this alone, I will give the cops 24 hours and if I hear nothing from them I will do it my way I will find her my way.

I went back home going inside grabbing a bottle of vodka I tried calling Haley again but no answer. "Haley please answer please I will find you, I promise" I say on her voicemail, I hung up crying I grab the bottle throwing it to the wall making it break, I hit the floor.

I grab my phone and I just kept on calling her.

Chapter 39(: Keep on reading to find out what's going to happen ! Keep up the voted thanks guy :)