Chapter 9

Haley POV

         We got inside the club it was really packed, loud music was happening people dancing. “Were going to go get some drinks” Keaton said in my ear, we went to the bar where it was a bit more quite, “You girls getting anything?” Wesley ask, “No were not drinking” Riley said, “Just me and you bro” he said, the bartender guy turned around looking at us and it was Drew.

   “Hey guys” Drew said, “Sup up bro” Wesley said, I just stood there looking at him,  “Oh shit” Riley said, “Oh shit is right” I said, I should have known when Wesley said lets go to a club that we would be coming to the club where Drew works at.

    “What can I get you girls?” Drew ask, “No drinks for us” she said, “Give me a redbull vodka and 4 shots of tequila” I said, “Alright” he said, “Haley I thought we agreed no drinking” she said, “Deal broken” I said, I took all 4 shots.

    I was drinking my drinks damn it was really good, “You are going to have a limit just to let you know” he said, “You are no fun” I said, “I’m serious” he said, “So am I, you won’t get me my drinks then I will go to the other side with the much hotter bartender who can make better drinks” I said, I walked over to the other side, getting more shots for myself. “Haley don’t do this” Riley said, “I’m not doing anything I am having a good time leave me alone” I said, I sat down, she walked away.

    I was getting more shots and 3 more redbull vodkas I didn’t want to drink but I had to, I just had to. I was sitting at the bar laughing just laughing drinking my drink, “You are done Haley” Drew said, “What makes you say that” I said, “Oh I don’t know the fact you are here laughing to yourself” he said, “Hey I am a funny person, and last time I check it wasn’t against the law to laugh” I said.

     “Hey guys cut her off she done” he said to the two other bartenders, I stood up, “You are such a dick” I said, I walked away going to the dance floor just dancing around. “Haley, Haley” I heard Riley screaming behind me I turned looking at her she grad my arm pulling me out.

   “What are you doing” I said, “Getting you out of here you are out of control with the drinking Hales I see it now” she said, “Riley, Riley you don’t know what you are talking about" I said, “You are done Haley we are going” she said she grad my arm, “I don’t need a damn babysitter” I said I pushed her off.

   “Look I know you are drunk, and I don’t want to be a bitch to you, but I am going to have to be” she said. I just started laughing, she turned away for a second and I ran off hiding from her, I was dancing over by the DJ making sure no one saw me.

    I saw this guy looking at me, I went up to him, “Hey you want to do me favor?” I ask, “Anything babe” he said, “Buy me a drink” I said, “If I buy you a drink will you give me something in return” he said, “Anything babe” I said.

    He smiled and walked off; since fucking Drew cut me off from the bar I might as well get some guy to buy me a drink. He came back with a drink, I grad it drinking it was so good, but I need more I just wanted to get more drunk cause I don’t want to fucking remember anything.

     “Now give me something” he said, “So demanding what do you want a dance” I said, “Something more than a dance honey” he said, “I’m not a whore, my body isn’t for sale” I said, I tried walking away, he grab my arm, “Hey get off”

   His friends grab me by the arms, the guy took my drink and threw it on my face, “Are you kidding me?” I yelled. “Give me what I want” he said he came closer to me, “No, no, get off” I said, he was close to my face “Take her to the roof” I heard, they dragged me up there, I was trying to break loose but I was already weak in the knee where I couldn’t stand up.