Chapter 28

Drew POV

  I laid there crying thinking of Haley it was hard to move I was weak. I looked over seeing Wesley in a chair next to me. "Wes" I tried.

   "Drew, Drew oh man your awake" Wesley said, "How long was I out for?" I ask, "Couple of days man" he said, "Haley, where Haley how is she?" I ask, "Haley fine, got out of surgery but she still in her coma" he said, Haley had to wake up. I need to see her that is one thing I wanted to do right now. I couldn't even believe what happened to us, Haley and I got shot, we almost died.

   "I have to see her" I said, "You will just now rest bro, oh gosh so happy you're okay, your one tough son of a bitch" he said, I smiled. "Thanks bro for sticking by my side" I said, "Always dude" he said. "Drew oh my god" Riley said her and Keaton walked in coming to me. "Look at you dude" Keaton said, "How are you feeling?" she ask.

   "Weak" I said, "You're going feel like that for a while, take it easy" Wesley said. I felted so sore doc gave me some pain killers that just put me to sleep. I couldn't stop thinking about Haley I had to see her make sure she okay and I just need to see her.

   About a week went by I'm feeling alright a bit sore I can move a little I can sit up. I wanted to see Haley so bad but they won't let me see her, they really don't want to move me just yet. It was night time; I was just laying there watching the TV. Wesley came in with a wheelchair, "What are you doing?" I ask, "I know you want to see Haley" Wesley said, "I need to see her please" I said. "Even though the doctors don't want to move you but hell we were born to break the rules" he said, he help me into the wheelchair, he was pushing me to Haley room it was three rooms away from me.

   We got in I saw my girl she was laying there with a tube down her mouth, she still looked beautiful as ever, Riley was sitting next to her, I got to the other side looking at her.

    "Has she moved or anything?" I ask, "No she hasn't, she still the same" Riley said, "Can I have a moment alone with her" I said, "Of course" she said, her and Wesley walked out.

   "Hey pretty girl, I told myself I wouldn't cry cause I know you will open those gorgeous eyes of yours again, I don't want to live without you Haley I'm sorry I'm crying, I just love you so much and this world is too big its too dark and its too much if you leave it, find it in your power and fight to come back, baby I love you" I cried I couldn't help it I grab her hand and kissed it. "I know I did the biggest mistake on letting you go the first time, losing you the first was the worst time of my life, moving on from you, leaving you was the hardest thing I've done in my life, I love you so much I promised I will never let you go again, please find me, come back to me" I cried some more.

Haley POV

    I stood behind Drew as he cried holding my hand. "I promise Drew I will come back, I will find a way back to you" I said. I walked out going to waiting room, sitting on the floor, this is all a dream I am living in right now. "Being in a dream is boring when you have no one to talk with" I said to myself. Riley was in the waiting sitting there with Wesley holding his hand, they were so cute together, "Hey Riles why don't we go home come back early in the morning" Wesley said, "I don't want to leave what if Haley wakes up" Riley said, "Then they will call us, I know you are tired of sleeping on that chair in her room" he said, "Yeah I guess we can leave" she said, "Don't worry too much okay, I'm going to say goodbye Drew, take him back to his room" he said, he stood up.

   Riley stood up going to my room, "Hey Hales, I'm going to go home, well Wesley place, I guess I could almost call it my home, that's what I wanted to tell you when we were supposed to hang out, Wesley and I agreed that I moved in this summer, yeah so I'll be back tomorrow morning, I miss you" she said, "I miss you too Riley" I said, she walked out, I looked at myself I was not looking so good.