Chapter 22

Drew POV

    "I don't like this, I don't fucking like this" I said.

    "I don't either but this is the only way to find out where she is" Riley said.

    "Are we just supposed to stay and watch her get kidnap?" I ask, I didn't fucking like this plan, having Haley get kidnap from Tiffany just so would know where she been hiding and get the cops out there.

    "We have to, it's a part of the plan" she said. Riley and I sat in the car across the street waiting for Haley to show, she really believes that Tiffany been following her, and Haley had this plan that if she was alone Tiffany would come to her and if Haley made her mad enough Tiffany would kidnap her taking her to the place she been hiding leading us to her to get the cops out there.

    "Haley here" I said, Haley was walking out and there comes Tiffany right behind her, and holy shit she was right. "Bitch is actually here" she said, I see them talking I wish I knew what was going on, I swear if she starts hurting her I will jump out of this god damn car.

     We see Tiffany hitting Haley in the face and Haley falls to the ground. "No" I said, trying to get out, "Drew stop no" Riley stops me grabbing my arm. "She hurting her" I said. "Look this is the plan we have to stick with it remember what Haley said no matter what happens we have to stick with it" she said.

    Shit I hated this so much. Tiffany picks Haley over her shoulder setting her in the trunk duct taping her shuts in and drives off. "Go Riles go" I said, Riley started the car following her.

     Tiffany was going nowhere near where I thought she lived. She was driving so fast and crazy it was hard to keep up with her. "Shit this bitch is going to kill someone" she said, "Riley please be careful" I said, I don't want us getting into an accident.

    We turned onto a dirt road where there was an old house. Riley parked behind some brushes; we got out hiding in the brushes. Tiffany got Haley out of the car taking her inside.

    "Now what?" she ask, "Call the cops we got her" I said. "Shit I am not getting a signal" she said, "Look try walking to the main road call the cops telling them where we are I am going to go inside" I said, "Be careful" she said, we hugged. She went off to the road.

    I started walking up to the house trying to find a window where I could see Haley. The door was locked, there had to be a window that was open. I heard Haley screaming, I tried to find a damn window that was open.

   I see the back door was open of course she would do that, I should have thought of that. I walked inside as quite as I could.

     I could hear them talking, they were in the other bedroom. I see Tiffany standing there with Haley.

      "No, no I need Drew, I need Drew" she said, she is right in front of Haley. "You had your shot with Drew and you blew it, I don't get why he would want you back, but if its you he wants then I will give him Haley, he is mine and I will do whatever it takes to make sure I am the only here who loves him"

     "He doesn't love you" Haley said she slaps Hales in the face. She stands up still in front of her. "There only room for one girl in Drew life and that's me" she said pulling out a gun.

     I went inside. "Tiffany" I said. She turns around looking at me. "What are you doing here?" Tiffany asks. "Hey its okay, its okay you don't need to hurt anyone" I said trying to get that gun away from Haley.

    "But I do, I have to I have get rid of everyone who loves you only I can love you no one will ever love you like I do" she yells.

     "I know that baby I know that, you don't need to rid of anyone for me, you don't need to" I said, "Stop I know what you are doing here, you aren't saving her no, no" she said going over to Haley. "No, no, no stop this stop" I said going closer to her touching her hands. "Put the gun down please for me"

    "I have to" she cried. "Look I realize it now I do, Haley hurt me she really did and you were there for me it was you I was stupid enough to fall for Haley tricks again, she messed with me, when are you the best thing that happen to me" I said. "You don't mean that" she said, "I do, I do Blake was a dumbass letting you go, I did that mistake also but I am doing something about it I am getting you back I can't lose you" I said. "Are you kidding me?" Haley asks, "Shut up Haley" I said looking at her, she looked at me with her eyes watering up.

     Tiffany set down the gun; I grab her hand pulling her away from Haley.

     "Tell me you love me" she said, "I love you only you" I said, she went in kissing me, I pulled back looking at her. "What are we going to do with her?" she ask, we both looked at Haley. "Just leave her here she will starve to death" I said.

     Tiffany went over to her putting duct tape on her mouth. "Game over bitch" she said hitting Haley in the face knocking her down. Tiffany came over to me, "Come on babe lets go" I said, "Wait there is one thing I want to do" she said she grabs my head and starts making out with me. I push her against an old pipe in the room grabbing her hand pulling handcuffs out of my back pocket hooking one on the pipe and the other on her wrist. "What are you doing? Drew?"

    "Your right Tiffany there only can be one girl in my life and that's Haley" I said, hooking the cuff on her hand I walked away from her going over to Haley. "No, no, no, no" she kept on yelling.

    "Hey baby, Hales hey" I said taking the tape off her mouth. "Told you the plan would work" she smiled, "I love you" I said kissing her head. She had dried up blood on her nose and mouth and looks some bruises to her cheeks.

     I picked her up holding her. "Drew you can't do this, please don't" Tiffany yelled. "You need help Meredith, Tiffany whoever you are, you are sick and need help the cops will take care of you" I said. "Drew, Drew" she kept on yelling as I walked out holding Haley.

     I heard cops coming. "Haley Drew" Riley yelled she came running to us, "Riles" Haley said, "Is she okay?" Riley ask, "Yeah she just needs to get to the hospital" I said, one cop came over to us I handed over Haley to them.

     There was an ambulance Haley went into. "I will meet you guys at the hospital" Riley said, "Drew stay with me" Haley said, "I will baby" I said, we got inside the nurses were taking off the tape off her arms and legs. I just feel so god that we got Tiffany and Haley isn't so bad hurt. We made our way to the hospital going inside.

Chapter 22:) keep up the votes thanks guys !