Chapter 19

Haley POV

    I left early in the morning before Drew woke up. Drew was able to get me a used car from one his friends at the club it was nice of him cause I needed a car sharing a car wasn't good. I got to the school waiting to pick up Riley. She got in with coffee, "Its going to be a long drive, so drink up" Riley said I was laughing at her for what she was wearing a huge sun hat with sunglasses. "Riles what the hell are you wearing?" I ask, "We are going undercover" she said, "I got you one" she put a white hat on my head. "Oh my god" I said.

   "Drive before anyone see us" she said, she is trying to make jokes with this little trip and honestly I could use it I need a laugh.

    I drove off driving to San Jose it about a 6 hour drive we should be there around 1 or 2 depends on traffic. I wasn't sure what to really say to this guy I didn't even think about.

   "What time will be back?" Riley asks, "Shouldn't take that long to talk with Blake, should be back tonight" I said.

    "Wesley just wondering where I am" she said, "What did you tell him?" I ask, "That I have finales and that you and I are having a girl's night" she said, she looked upset. "Hey I'm sorry that you have to lie to him, I just know him he will go tell Drew what I am doing" I said.

    "I haven't had a good boyfriend in years and now that I have one I don't like starting off with lies" she said, "Look if he gets upset with you let me handle it, I dragged you into this little trip, him and you should be mad at me" I said.

    "I'm not mad at you, I want to be here with you" she said, "You can tell him" I said, Wesley just better keep his mouth shut.

    "I will just say I'm with you doing something and will explain later tonight" she said.

    We finally got to San Jose heading to the address hopefully where Blake is; I don't know what he looks like or anything about him.

    "I think this is it" I said I parked on the side across from the house. "Do we knock on the door asking for him" she said. "Yeah just let me do the talking" I said, we got out of car going to the door. I knock on the door.

     No one answered. "Maybe no one home" she said, I knocked again. An older guy answered the door. "Can I help you?" he ask, "Um hi I am Haley, this is Riley and we are looking for someone who may or may not live here, is Blake Tanner here" I said.

     He just looked at us and behind us. "Sorry no one here by that name" he said, "Do you know where we can find him?" Riley ask, "Sorry no" he said shutting the door. "Okay then well this was a waste of time" I said, we walked back to the car.

    "It's not, someone here in this town has to know about him we will find him" she said, this is why I wanted her here with me.

    "Wait, hold on" I heard be hide me I turn around seeing a guy walking to us. "What do you want from Blake Tanner?"

    "I need to talk with him" I said. "Why who are you?" he ask freaking out, he looked so worried. "I'm Haley, and I just needed to talk with him about something" I said. I wasn't sure on what to say to this guy.

   "Do you know her?'' he ask, "Her who?" I ask. "Come inside both of you" he said. Riley and I looked at each other and followed him inside to the living room.

   "Um is Blake here?" Riley asks. "What do you want?" he ask, "We are just looking for him and we prefer to talk to him" I said, "You are" he said, Riley and I looked at each other, "You are Blake Tanner?" Riley asks, "I haven't heard that name in a long time" he said. "5 years" I said.

   "Its Harry now" he said, "You know her don't you"

   "Tiffany" I said. "Tiffany?" he ask confused. "Meredith sorry" I said, "She changed her name why in the hell would she do that" he said. "I don't know, Blake, I mean Harry, Tiffany is stalking my boyfriend and we found out what she did and we just wanted to know what happened" I said, he walked away I followed him. "She didn't follow you right" he said, "No" I said. He sat on the couch.