Chapter 6

Haley POV

   I stood up so fast going to bathroom to puke, it was such bad feeling in my stomach, I haven’t gotten this drunk in so long, I remember little bits of last night I had this weird ass dream that Drew was here and we were making out it was so weird, it felt so real or was it real.

    I walked out, seeing Riley on the other bed, "Riles Riley" I said I hit her with a pillow. "Shit Haley" Riley said, I sat on her bed, "Wake up” I said, “What time did you get in last night?”

      “I don’t know it was late and you were pass out drunk” she said, “Riles I’m freaking out" I said, "What’s going on and don’t talk so loud I feel like my head going to blew up" she said sitting up, "Do you remember last night?" I ask, "Yeah I remember I’m not a lite weight like you, oh I was making out with this hot guy last night, like hot Haley he gave me his number" she said, "Good for you. I don’t mean to make this all about me but did you see me at all" I said.

     "No I didn’t" she said, shit, shit I know I made out with someone last night and I am positive it was Drew.

      "I made out with someone last night" I said.

     "Oh no Haley" she said, "I went overboard with the drinking" I said.

      "I'm sorry we should have stuck together" she said.

     "It’s okay but I think I know who the guy was" I said, "Who?" she ask, I took a deep breath "Drew" I said, "Holy shit no, no" she said, "Yes I thought it was a dream but no it was real" I said, "Does he know that it was you?" she ask, "Yeah I think he was the one who took me back here" I said.

    "Oh my god Drew is here Drew here oh my god" she said.

     "Out of all the guys there I made out with my ex" I said, "Are you going to tell Jesse?" she ask, oh my god I didn’t even think about Jesse shit I have a bigger problem now. "No, no he can’t know if he found out he will take the next plane out here" I said.

     "Do you want to leave?" she ask, "No this is our vacation okay, let’s not even think about Drew what are the odds I would see him again" I said, "Exactly but Haley you can’t keep these secrets from Jesse he going to find out” she said, I’m so worried about that. “You don’t think I know that, I know I should tell him, but I can’t” I said, “Hey just forget it alright, now let’s go get some coffee to cure our hangovers" she said, "Agreed" I said, my phone was ringing I got up seeing it was Jesse.

     "It’s Jesse"

      "Answer it" she said, "What if he knows" I said, "How could he know, he so far from us listen Haley kissing Drew was a mistake you were drunk" she said, "Is it bad that I don’t feel guilty" I said, I don’t know why I'm feeling like this.

    "Just talk to him" she said, she stood up going to the bathroom. Jesse called again, I answered it, "Hello" I said, "Hey baby" Jesse said, it was nice hearing his voice. "Hi oh my god hi" I said, "You okay?" he ask, "Yeah I'm just happy to hear from you" I said, "Happy to hear your voice Hales" he said, "I miss you" I said.

    "I miss you too, why didn’t you answer the first time I called" he said, "Oh um I was in the shower sorry" I lied I didn’t like this. "Its okay how was the first night did anything fun" he said, I did not want to lie to him again but I can twist the truth.

   "Well Riley and I went to a beach party" I said, "Sounds fun" he said, "Yeah I was sober Haley last night" I lied, "That’s a first" he said, I laughed.

    "What are you doing?" I ask changing the subject, “Packing" he said, packing? Shit is he coming here, "Packing what?" I ask confused. "Oh some of the guys and I decided to head to New York" he said, "Oh good, that should be fun" I said, "Yeah better than staying in this shit place without my girl" he said, I smiled.

    "California so beautiful wishes you here with me" I said, "I wish that too baby girl, it could happen" he said, "What?" I ask, "I could go to Cali to be with you" he said, "No I mean it’s a girl week we both need time with our friends" I said, "Okay then it’s okay" he said.

     "Well I'll just let you finish packing and you can call me later" I said, "Yeah I mean I was thinking we don’t need to talk to each other every day like you said it’s our time to be with our friends" he said, "Yeah sounds good" I said, "I don’t want to be that boyfriend who on your ass 24/7" he said, I laughed, “Just text me when you’re going to bed okay" I said. "Okay" he said.

    "I love you" I said, "I love you too" he said, I hung up. "Well" Riley said coming out of the bathroom, "He going to New York for a bit with some of the guys" I said, "You okay?" she ask", "I just feel like I should tell him but yet I don’t really think it matters" I said, "Look we both need to control our drinking" she said, it was so true no drinking for the rest of the trip I just want to have fun and not think about Drew or anything.

  "No more drinking for the rest of the trip deal" I said, "Deal" she said, "Good" I said,” Oh that hot guy I made out with just text me" she said, "Oh he text you first" I said, "Yeah he did he a keeper" she said, "Oh shit Riley, he a keeper, what’s the lucky guy name" I said, "Wesley" she said.

     I looked at her with a shocked face, Wesley no she couldn’t mean Wesley.

  "Wesley?" I ask, "Yeah his name Wesley" she said, "His last name did he tell you his last name" I said, "Um he did told me but I don’t remember" she said, "Was it Stromberg?" I ask, "Stromberg oh yeah Stromberg" she said, "Oh shit" I said, "What why oh shit what, tell me" she said.

  I grab my phone looking for a picture of Wesley, I found one of him and I, I showed her, "Him that’s him right" I said, "Oh my god yes how do you know him, he not another ex-boyfriend is he" she said, "No I've known Wesley since we were kids, he Drew best friend" I said.

     "No oh my god I didn’t, I didn’t know" she said, I laughed. "You hooked up with Wesley" I said, "Oh I'm in shock" she said, we laughed. "He was the best friend that called me telling me Drew had another girlfriend" I said, "Little shit, I shouldn’t" she said.

  "Shouldn’t what?" I ask, "He wants to see me" she said, "So go see him" I said, "It was supposed to be our week though" she said, "It still can Wesley was my friend to you know it will be nice seeing him again" I said.

   We hugged, "You are the best" she said, I totally forgot that Wesley and Keaton we were here with Drew, I mean as long as I don’t see Drew again I'm good.

     "Let’s go get our coffee and meet up with Wes at the beach" I said, "Okay sounds good" she said. I got ready and we left to Starbucks, even though I have such a bad headache I am trying to enjoy the day how beautiful it was out today. "OH god it’s so hot out" Riley said.

   "We aren’t at Penn state no more my boo" I said, we laughed. It was really hot but it was great I am loving the sun maybe I can come back with a tan, we were walking to beach we were sitting on the sand. The whole time I couldn’t stop thinking about Drew he was seriously on my mind like something inside of me is telling me its okay for what I did. Was this like a sign that Drew and I are meant to get back together.

   "Can we please move here" she said, "I wish" I said. “You alright?” she ask, “I just don’t know where my minds at right now” I said, “It’s all going to be okay I promise” she said, I wish it was all going to be okay, I just had a feeling it wasn’t going to be okay, why am I getting these feeling, I just never thought I would see Drew again, seeing him making all these feeling come to me and I don’t know what they are. "Come on Wesley text he here" she said, we stood up walking away.

Chapter 6(: Please vote