Chapter 3

Haley POV

      About 3 months has past, school has been going good everything is good. I've been seeing Jesse a lot lately I guess you can say we are dating now, I don't even think about Drew anymore, my heart isn't broken anymore Jesse helped me with that, I moved on. I haven't talked to Wes or Keaton it’s a good thing I guess I want to shut out everyone and everything from my old life back in Washington this is my new life in Penn state time to start living it. I am having a good life here so far.

    I haven't even heard from my parents not a call or text like they care about me. I was in my room sitting on my bed doing homework. "Hey, hey there a party tonight at the frat house, you’re coming right?" Riley asks me. "Well of course my boyfriend lives there" I said, "You two are just too darn cute, what happen to no I'm not going to date him, he just a friend" she said, "I don't know, after we hung out and kissed some more just got me into him" I said.

     "He makes you happy doesn't he?" she asks, "He really does" I said, I smiled. "Good to see you all happy" she said, I went to take shower and came back in the room changing. "You ready to go?" Riley ask, "Yeah just let me grab my jacket" I said, I went to the closet grabbing my jacket I put it on and I felt something in the pocket I took it out and I just looked at it, I thought I got rid of this, it was a locket it had the letters H and D on it, I got it from Drew my 13th birthday.

     "Haley you coming?" she ask, I put the locket under my pillow, "Yeah I'm coming" I said. We walked over to the house I tried to ignore what I found, Drew is history I don’t know why I am feeling like this, we got to the house walking in there were a lot people here drinking and partying.

   A guy handed us drinks, "You going to get drunk again?" she ask, "Why not" I said drinking it. "Hey Haley" James said one of guys who lives here. "Hey James have you seen Jesse" I said, "Yeah he in the kitchen making drinks, I will get him" he said he walked away, "Holy shit hello who is he" Riley said, "James he one of Jesse friends" I said, "And you guys never introduce me because" she said, she is so boy crazy.

      "Didn’t know you were into him like that" I said, "I'm into a one night hook up with him" she said, I laughed. "Have fun with that" I said.

     "Haley right?" a boy ask me, I looked at him, "Um yeah" I said I didn’t know who he was. He pulled me aside, "I'm not sure if Jesse told you" he said, I gave him a weird look I was really confused, "I’m sorry I don’t know what you are talking about" I said, "I'm that one guy you know who took you to my room" he said, now I remember Jesse told me it was the first night here.

    "Right" I said I didn’t know what to say to him, "I'm sorry about that it was an ass move of me, I didn’t mean it I was drunk" he said, "It’s okay don’t worry about it, I was really drunk too its fine" I said, "I am sorry though" he said, "I forgive you dude" I said, "Thank you" he said, "Go have fun" I said, he walked away.

     Riley came over to me, "That was weird" Riley said, "Just a bit cause I don’t remember" I said, we laughed, "Come on" she said went into the living room sitting on the couch drinking our drinks. I saw Jesse coming over to me; I stood up going to hug him, "You going to get so drunk again?" Jesse asks, "No" I laughed.

    "Only had one drink, I am okay"

      He kissed me wrapping his arms me, Riley got up coming to us, "Riley" Jesse said, "Jesse how the boyfriend doing" she said, "Good" he said, "Good boy now what can you tell me about your hot friend James" she said, "James you want to hook up with him?" he ask, "A one night thing she looking for" I said, "Or more depends" she said, "Hang on I'll be back" he said he went over to James talking to him. "Have I ever told you how much I love your boyfriend" she said, "This is the first" I said.