Chapter 44

Drew POV

I got stab in the leg not to deep, but it was hurting but I ignore it, I tried standing up seeing Haley and Jesse were gone. "Haley" I yelled.

Damn it Jesse took her again, this guy won't stop at nothing.

"Drew" I saw Wesley coming in with cops. "Jesse took her they drove off in his truck a red one" I said to the cops, they ran out. "What's wrong man?" Wesley asks.

"Bastard stabs me" I said.

"Oh shit man, you got to get that look at" he said.

"Later I need to get Haley" I said. "Not alone come on get in the car" he said, he help me to get in the car.

"They couldn't have gone far" I said. Wesley drove off and cops were following us.

Haley POV

I woke up seeing I was in the car I wasn't tied up or anything my shoulder wasn't bleeding so much anymore, it was raining hard. Jesse was driving really fast.

"Where the hell are we going?" I ask. He pulled out the gun pointing it at me. "Fucking shut up and sit there" Jesse said. "You really have the balls to shoot me, you love me you wouldn't kill me" I said.

"Just keep your fucking mouth shut, I don't want to hear it from you" he yelled. I looked at him he looks like he in so much pain from where I shot him.

I looked behind us I was looking around I had to stop this car and get out of here, there was only one thing to do.

"This is over, all of this" I said, I grab the wheel making the car going out of control, Jesse was trying to fight me, the roads were slick and I made the car flip hitting a tree I hit my head really hard on the dashboard.

My whole body was hurting even more now, I looked at my wrist it was broken because it shouldn't look like that.

I looked at Jesse he looked dead the air bag went on his face making it all bloody. I tried to break a window to get out of here, I found the gun it had one bullet I cover my eyes shooting the window. It broke, I climb out crawling out it was hurting.

I got out trying to stand up; I started to walk away as fast as I could. "Help me someone help me anyone" I yelled.

Someone knock me on the ground I turn seeing Jesse, I was screaming trying to crawl away from him. He had me by my feet pulling me towards him. He got on the ground getting on top of me chocking me.

I was putting my hands on his face trying to push him off of me.

"Stop fighting me baby" he yelled.

I put my finger where I shot him he yelled letting go of me. I tried to crawl backwards away from him.

But he got me by my legs which hurt I screamed, he got back on me he had a knife trying to stab me, I had my hands on his arms trying to make him not stab me.

"Jesse no please don't stop" I begged.

"I gave you everything, I loved you" he yelled.

"Stop" I yelled.

"If I can't have you no one can Haley, you are mine and if we can't be together here there only one way to be together, I have to kill you and myself then we are together forever" he said trying to stab me, I was screaming.

I poke him again where I shot him, he yelled again, leaning more up away from me, I crawled away kicking him in the face twice, he fell over I tried standing up. I went to him kicking him in the stomach.