Chapter 46

Haley POV

   "No get away from me" I yelled. "Haley I love you" Jesse yelled, "No stop no" I was yelling on the road.

   I woke up breathing hard sitting up, I looked over at Drew he was sleeping, that is the 7th nightmare I've had in the past 2 months, I thought this was over, why am I still dreaming about him, he can't get me anymore, its all over.

    I got up going into the living room sitting on the couch, I don't want to live like this in fear I am so scared but I don't want to be scared.

    I heard footsteps coming out of the bedroom; I looked seeing Drew walking to me. "Hey baby you okay?" Drew asks, "I would be lying if I say yes" I said, he came sitting next to me.

    "What's going on?" he ask, "My nightmares are coming back" I said, "Why?" he ask, "I don't know, I keep asking myself that I don't know why they are back" I said, "I would figure they be gone with everything being over" he said.

    "I thought the same thing but no, they are back and even stronger" I said, "Babe there is nothing to be afraid of anymore he gone and so is she, I know what you have been through wasn't easy but somehow we need to put this all behind us let go of the past and start our life together" he said.

   "I want that more than anything to just let go of everything that has happened to us" I said, "You are trying" he said, "But not hard enough" I said.

   "Do you think you need some kind of closure with all of this" he said, maybe that's what I needed but I don't know how can I get it, I already know why he was stalking me I was like his pleasure which is gross to me, but I think I just need to let go of him completely to the point where I don't even want to be scared when I hear his name.

   "I'm not sure how I can get that closure though" I said, "Maybe just talking it out letting it all out everything you are feeling" he said. "I'm just going to go on a drive" I said I stood up.

   "Hales its 4am" he said, "I know I just need to do this" I said, "Want me to go with you" he said, "It's something I have to do alone" I said, "Okay" he said, I put on some shoes grabbing my keys going to my car driving off.

    I was thinking about everything that happened, I needed to let everything out. I park the car in a parking lot. I put my hands on my head and I started screaming, "I hate you, you ruin everything for me but not anymore you are dead to me, you mean nothing to me" I said to myself.

    I was breathing hard; this was it letting it all out telling myself I that is it truly over. I drove back home going inside to the bedroom.

     "What are you doing?" Drew asks, I open the back door. "We are free Drew, you and I can finally be that couple we can live our life" I said.

    "The past is the past let's put all that behind us now" Drew said, "Agreed lets live this life together" I said.

     I was hanging out with Riley later that day at the house. I was in the bathroom looking at my face its finally starting to look normal just a few bruises not as bad. "Hey Haley" Riley said. "Bathroom" I said.

     She came in, "You look a whole lot better" she said, "Well thanks" I said. "You know what I mean you don't have your bruises anymore" she said, we walked out to the living room.

     "So I ask Drew to marry me" I said, "What?" Riley asks, "Yeah I am crazy aren't I" I said, "A little yes" she said. "Riles I am in love with him, we both agreed that the past is behind and why not start fresh with a marriage" I said.

     "I think you are so cute, what did he said" she said, "That he was supposed to ask me, he wants to wait I don't know why" I said.

     "Just wants to wait for the perfect moment maybe" she said.