Chapter 12

Haley POV

       I was leaving tomorrow back home, as much as I wanted to stay I needed to go back and break things off with Jesse tell him the truth, I was in Drew room packing my things in my bag. "What if you stayed 3 more days" Drew said, "You know I want to" I said, we still haven't really figured out what we are going to do.

    He pull me on the bed, I was on top of him I kiss him. "I just got you back and now you have to leave" he said. "I will be back soon" I said, "We can't just keep going back and forth" he said.

    I got off of him, he sat up. "What else could we do?" I ask.

    "You moving here" he said he wanted me to move here so bad. "I can't just move here now" I said, "No, no, no, no listen you have like 3 more months of school move here in the summer start school here, you got a home I will take care of you" he said, "That could work, I could move here in the summer finish school and be here with you" I said.

   "Yes it's the perfect plan" he said, "You are willing to wait 3 months for me to come back" I said, "I waited 2 years for you to find me, I think I can wait 3 months" he said, I smiled. "I love you" I said, "I love you too" he said he kissed my head. "I will miss you" I said, "I will miss you to, beside you got things to take care of" he said, meaning Jesse I haven't thought about him at all, I feel horrible for what I am doing, but this is what I want and that's Drew.

    "I will take care of it, all of it you have nothing to worry about" I said, "I don't need to worry about anything" he said, "No you don't" I said as I leaned in and kissed him, he grab me pulling me on top of him.

    "You know 3 months is a long way" he said, "You waited 2 years you can wait longer" I said teasing him. He was tickling me I was laughing, "That's what you get" he said. "The longer you wait the better it will be" I said, I smiled all dorky, he laughed. He was touching my face, "Haley, Haley, Haley" he said, "Drew, Drew, Drew" I said we laughed. I didn't want morning to come at all; I wanted to freeze time so I could just stay with Drew. What we agreed on is going to work, it has to work.

   Drew drove me to the airport, we got out, Drew got my bags out, and we hugged so tight. "When you land just text me and maybe we can talk later tonight" he said, "Don't forget time zone" I said, "I will stay up all night just to talk to you" he said, we kissed.

    "I will find you again" I said. "You will find me" he said, we hugged again. "I love you" I said, "I love you to" he said, we kissed one last time. I grab my bags walking to catch my plane. I don't know what's going to happen when I get there, it's not going to be easy but I have to it. I was shaking so bad.

    I landed and took a taxi to the school I didn't tell Riley I was coming in today I wanted to surprise her. I got to my room looks so weird to be here. I didn't know where Riley was maybe she had class wasn't sure, I finally turned on my phone finally and holy shit I had so many missed calls from Jesse.

  Riley walked in looking at me. "Hey" I said, "Oh my god you are back" Riley said, she hugged me so tight. "Yeah I am back" I said. "You have no idea what's been going on here" she said, "What is going on?" I ask.

   "Well if someone turned their phone on I could have told you" she said, "I'm sorry I wanted it off just in case Jesse tried to call" I said. "Well this is about Jesse, he was going crazy not hearing from you I like had to stop him from going to California" she said. "I know he was going to be worried about me" I said. "Oh he was" she said.

    "I have to go talk with him right now" I said. "You just got here though" she said, "I know, I know but I need to do this I can't wait any longer" I said. "Want me to come with you?" she asks, "No it okay I will call you if anything happens" I said. "Good luck" she said.  I needed luck I really did.