Chapter 45

Haley POV

We finally got to leave the hospital; Wesley drove us to his hotel he was staying at. My bruises and cuts are getting better but not too much. Wesley came back with some clothes I needed to change out of these clothes.

"Here you go I pick out what was your style" Wesley said. "Meaning you call Riley" I said, "Yeah okay maybe" he said, I laughed, "Thank you these are fine" I said, I went to go change in the bathroom, I look so badly beat up. I have a cast on my wrist and I am in sling for my shoulder.

I walk out of the bathroom, "Ready to go?" Drew asks, "Yeah let's go home please" I said. Drew went to front, I sat in the back using Drew phone to text Riley since I guess my phone is broken, god I can't believe everything that happen my mind can't wrap around it.

It was such a long drive I was ready to be home haven't been there in a few days, I wasn't really up for to talk to Riley right now I just want to rest and sleep in my own bed.

I fell asleep in the car and walking up seeing it dark, Drew was sleeping he looks so cute. "Hey you hungry we got some sandwiches" Wesley said, "Thanks" I said grabbing one I was actually starving.

"How are you feeling?" he ask, "Sore but I am okay" I said, "I'm sorry this happen to you" he said, "Its okay it's all over now I mean it's really over" I said.

"Who would have known you and Drew end up with psychos" he said, I laughed, "Just reminders myself I need to know who I can trust" I said. "But I am glad you are okay now" he said, "Thanks" I said.

"Now Riley isn't some crazy stalker too is she?" he joked, I laughed. "No Riley is completed normal" I said, "She better than normal" he said.

"Wes thank you for being that guy for her, the years I've known her she been struggling to find that one guy I mean it was all one night stands with guys and its nice to see her settle down with one guy and I am glad that guy is you" I said.

"It's like we were meant for each other, like how you and Drew always find each other, Riley and I found each other" he said, I smiled that was the cutest thing I've ever heard Wesley say.

"That's sweet, I expect some cute babies" I said, he laughed. "Not any time soon, I'm pretty sure you will be getting pregnant first" he said, "Will not I don't even think I can even think about having kids right now after all of this" I said.

"I give a month or so" he said, "Shut up" I said we both laughed.

"Are we almost home" I ask, "Yeah we are pretty close to your guys place" he said, oh we are in Cali thank god, I am so tired still, it like 2am

We finally got home, Drew woke up "Home sweet home" I said, we got out of the car going inside. "I will check on you guys tomorrow" Wesley said, "You can sleep here you drove all day come on" I said. "Thanks that couch is calling my name" he said jumping on it.

Drew and I went into the room, he went on the bed. "I only have to use these things for couple more days and I am free of them" Drew said, "At least you didn't break anything this isn't going to heal for another 2 months" I said, "Hand me that pen over there" he said, I grab it giving it to him.

"What are you doing?" I ask, "Come here" he said, I went to him he grab my wrist writing on my cast. "What are you writing?' I ask, "Hold on" I said, he was done I looked at it and smiled.

"You are too cute" I said, "I will always find you, I love you" he read it.

"I love you too" I said, he kissed him on the head. We got into bed and falling asleep.