Chapter 8

Haley POV

       4  days went by, Riley and I have been having so much fun here in LA, we only got 2 days left here, I don’t want to leave I am loving it here so much, but yet I couldn’t have fun because there was on person on my mind. Drew.

    I haven’t seen Drew since that day on the beach, I wanted to see him but yet I don’t think it’s the best idea to see him its better to stay away from him.

     Riley and I were at the street fair in downtown we were just walking around. “Have you talked to Jesse?” Riley ask me, “Um no” I said, “Why are you ignoring him?” she ask, “I don’t want to talk about it” I said, I was avoiding the question cause I don’t know right now, I hate lying to him, and with Drew being here making me feel so different I just don’t think I can talk to Jesse right now, I have been ignoring his calls and texts.

      “Haley he has been texting me, I don’t know what to say to him” she said,  “Nothing say nothing to him or that I just need some space” I said with a tone, she pulled me aside, “What is wrong with you?” she ask, “I don’t know, I don’t know Riley I just know I can’t talk to Jesse knowing I have this feeling in me about Drew goes away” I said, “And what feeling is that, you have been acting weird since that first night” she said, “I don’t know what this feeling is, I want to see him but then I don’t” I said.

    “Look seeing him must be really weird I get it, you never thought this day would have come” she said.

    I did I never thought this day would come, seeing Drew again. I didn’t really think about how it would go because I figure I would never see him again. “Riley I know I have to talk with Drew” I said, “Didn’t you talk to him already?” she ask, “Yes but there more we have to talk about” I said.

   “It’s not going to kill you if you do talk to Drew but talk to Jesse as well he going to think something up” she said, “Every time to talk to him I am lying to him” I said, “Just talk to him but you know when we go back you have to tell him” she said, I knew I had to.

    “I don’t want to go back” I said, “We got to at some point” she said, her phone went off, she was smiling all big. “Wesley” I said, “Yes” she said, “So is it going with you two?” I ask, “Good I mean we have been talking a lot but I don’t think it can be anything more” she said, “Why not?” I ask, “Distance he here and I am in Pennsylvania it couldn’t work” she said, “So what are you guys going to do then?” I ask.

     “Just wait it out I guess” she said, “Want go see him” I said, “Would you care?” she ask, “Not at all” I said, “Okay we could go over to his place” she said, I wonder if Drew was living with him.

   We got over to his place knocking on the door. Wesley answers it, “Hey girls” Wesley said, “Hi” I said, “Hey Wes” Riley said hugging him. We walked in.

    “Wow you guys got a nice place here” I said, its way bigger than his old house back in Washington. “Thanks once I graduated I need my own place, moved out to here, my mom help me out with the rent” he said, “Such a mommy boy” I said, “Shut up” he said, I laughed.

    “I thought I heard a familiar voice” Keaton said walking in from outside.

    “Keaton” I said I went up to hug him. “Hey Hales how are you?” he ask, “I’m good happy to see you again” I said we hugged again.

    Keaton and I went outside to talk we sat on the grass. “So Haley how your life been since we last saw you” he said, “It’s been good, just going school how about you guys” I said, “Life in Cali has been treating us good, I mean it was a big chance for us” he said, “Do you live here with Wes?” I ask, “Sometimes when our mom goes on business trips I stay here still in high school” he said.