Chapter 27

Riley POV

     It was around 2 Haley wasn't answering her phone, this was really weird, I left to go get some coffee waited a bit and came back to the house, I was sitting in my car for a while now, I got out going to the door and waited at least a couple more minutes this was getting strange, I tried calling but no answer, I looked in the window looks like no one was home but Drew and Haley cars was here. I went around back seeing the back door was open. I went over there.

   "Hey Haley" I said, I walked in seeing Haley and Drew laying on the floor with blood on them they weren't moving, I was such in shock I couldn't find my words, I hit the ground crying I was shaking so bad, I called 911. How did this happen, they can’t be dead.

      I was at the hospital seeing them take Haley and Drew away, "Riley, Riley" Keaton yelled him and Wes came running to me. Wes hugged me. "What happened, what’s going on?' Wesley ask, "I found Haley and Drew on the floor" I cried, I was crying so much I couldn’t stop, I was just in so much shock, "What happened, hey calm down" he said, "They got shot someone shot them" I cried more. "Are they alive? Are they okay?" Keaton asks.

    "Luckily yes they are alive, but I don't know how they are, they have been down for 15 hours" I said, "15 hours, god they are so lucky to be alive" he said, "Where are they now?" Wesley ask, "Going into surgery" I said, "Hey everything going to be okay, its okay" Wesley said, "If you didn't find them they would be dead" Keaton said, "That’s the thing I should have be there faster right when she didn’t answer me, how it kept going to voicemail" I said, Wesley grab me hugging me.

   "It’s okay, baby its fine, they are here because of you" he said. "Who could have done this" I said, "I'll take a wild guess Jesse" Wesley said.

    "How he is locked up and Tiffany is too, they couldn’t get out" I said,  "Who else could have done this, shot them leave them for dead" he said, "Riles Wesley got a point" Keaton said, "Yeah but Jesse wouldn’t have hurt her, Drew yes but he wouldn’t hurt Haley" I said, "Tiffany maybe" Wesley said, "Like I said she locked up, all we got to do is wait till they wake up and find out what happened" I said. I just hope we are all wrong thinking that Jesse or Tiffany got out. We went into the waiting room and praying that they are okay.

 Haley POV

      Drew and I went back to the house seeing cops and an ambulance seeing them taking our bodies away. "Where are we going?" I ask, "The hospital" Drew said, we walking in the house and ended up in the hospital our bodies were taken to surgery.

     I saw Wesley and Keaton standing there, "Wesley, Keaton" I said, "Hales they can’t hear you" he said, "Were not dead right, why can’t they see us" I said, "This what we are seeing its like were dead but were not we are like in a dream or something waiting to get back to our bodies" he said, "What if we don't, what if we don’t get back to our bodies how do we even get back" I said, "I promise you will get out of here, you’re not dying here" he said, he hugged me, we walked in towards the waiting room seeing Riley, Wesley and Keaton sitting down they looked so scared out of their minds.

    Drew grab my hand, I was scared, like so scared, everything right now wasn’t good, Drew and I got shot and we might die. A doctor came out to speak with them.

    "Drew is fine, we were able to the bullet out he is recovering out of surgery but he did spilled in a coma but he is healing he should wake up within days" the doctor said. "Oh my god" Riley said, "You’re okay" I said, we hugged. "What about Haley?" Wesley asks.

     "Unfortunately the bullet shattered in her body leaving pieces, we were able to get 3 out but there are 2 more, she spilled into a coma as well she lost a lot of blood" he said, oh my god, no, no.