Chapter 40

Haley POV

My head was hurting my whole body was hurting me, I left so sore and weak I've never felt like this before. I was trying to remember what happened to me, I open my eyes seeing I was in a dark room, I look at my body I am like wearing a hospital gown I had blood and cuts on my legs and arms, and I see that my arms and legs are tied down.

I started to scream, trying to scream so loud so someone can hear me. "Help me please, someone help me" I yelled so loud. I heard someone coming. I was trying to move but my body was hurting so bad. I looked up seeing Jesse standing there looking at me. I started to scream more, what the hell; he was in jail how did he get out.

He came over to me covering my mouth his hand. "Shh baby its okay, its okay you are awake now good, you were passed out for 3 days" he said. I've been here for 3 days what the hell.

He moved his hand. "Why does my body hurt?" I ask.

"Oh I'm sorry about that I didn't mean to hit you that hard" he said, Oh my god that's right I got into a car crash, Jesse hit me it was him. "How is this real your supposed to be in jail" I said. "You really think they could keep me away from you" he said, he was touching my arm looking at my body. "I need to go to a hospital" I say.

"No, no you don't I've been taking care of you, are you just really bruised up a few cuts on your face, arms and legs and 2 broken ribs" he said, "No I need to get out of here" I said, I was freaking where the hell am I, I was trying to move I screamed. "Shh, Shh baby its okay you are safe now I got you back" he said kissing my head. "Where am I?" I ask.

He laughed a little, he walks over turning on the lights he walks towards a computer turning it on I see I was in some house, seeing lots of different rooms. Oh my god I was in Oregon the cabin, my parents cabin, they had one here in Oregon I didn't think they still own it.

"We talked about one time coming here to get away remember" he said.

"You are a sick person, you need help and need to let me go" I cried.

"You just don't understand what I'm doing here Haley I'm trying to get our relationship back we were so happy together, you said you loved me" he said.

"Only because you made me, you stalked my whole life I hate you" I said.

"No, no, no, no, Haley you love me, you do only I can protect you and the only way I can is leaving" he said.

"Leave what?" I ask. "Yes we are getting out of here, just you and me together" he said.

"There no way in hell I'm going anywhere with you, you sick freak" I said.

He came to me slapping me in the face. "No one going to find you, you got no one" he said, "Drew will" I said.

"Shut up don't say his name" he said, "Drew going to find, loves me and I love him" I said.

"Shut your fucking mouth" yelled punching me in the face. I was breathing hard.

"You make do these things to hurt you, I don't want to but you make me I do it out of our love" he said, "Help me someone please help me anyone help" I yelled.

"You need to learn to shut up Haley" he yelled putting duct tape on my mouth.

Drew was going to find me I know he will.

My body was so sore I couldn't feel it all. "Okay baby are you almost done healing once you are all good we are leaving to start our life together just like we talk about us leaving to see the world this is our start over baby I would do anything for you, I love you so much" he said. He kissed my head I turn my head away from him.

"Get some rest baby" he said. I was trying to say something to get his attention.

He took the tape off from my mouth, "It's really tight on my writs can you please loosen it" I said, he just looked at me, "Please Jesse it's hurting" I begged.

"Of course baby" he said.

He undid the rope and I punch him in the face he went back and I grab the lamp hitting him over the head, he fell to the ground, I got my other hand free and did my legs as well.

I tried sitting up but I was hurting but I sucked it up anyways getting up walking to the door as fast as I could I got out going for the other door.

Jesse grabs me holding me tight pulling me back. I was screaming trying to get away. "No, no get off of me" I yelled, "Shut up, shut up" he yelled, he held a gun to my head. I was crying.

"Oh god Drew, please find me, find me Drew" I cried so much.

"Stop saying that his name" he yelled, he threw me on the ground, I couldn't get up my whole body was hurting me.

Jesse grabs my foot dragging me back in the room, I was screaming so loud. He pick me up putting me back on the bed tied up my arms again and putting duct tape back on my mouth, I was crying so bad.

Jesse walked out shutting the door. I was thinking of the ways I could get out of here Drew had to know I was missing he would find me.

Jesse walks in with a towel cleaning my face, I wasn't looking at him. "You will thank me later for this, taking you away from this all, from this shithole place" he said, I was trying to zone him out not listening to him.

"If you promise not to scream I will take the tape off"

I shook my head yes, he took it off, I actually stayed quite I didn't want to be hit anymore. "I'm thirsty" I say, I grab a water bottle from the table with straw he put it in front of me I was drinking it. I felt so tired and weak I wanted to leave so bad I wanted to get out here.

"How?" I ask.

"How what?" he ask, "Did you get out?" I say. "After that court date seeing you making me those lies about me not saying the truth about us sending me away I knew this was a plan" he said, what the hell is saying.

"What plan?" I ask, "Plan for us to be together, I told you we would be together again I would see you soon, it wasn't that hard to get out after a couple of months being in there I discover the ways of the guards" he said, "How did you find me?" I ask.

"Wasn't hard Haley, you know you made it easy not changing anything about yourself "he said. "I didn't think I would ever see you again" I said,

"I never thought that for a second I got you back and I'm never letting go" he said. He was lifting up my grown, "No, no" I said.

"Relax I just want to check your bruising" he says lifting it was he touch it, I let out an ouch in pain. "Fuck" he says, he was looking at my scar he was touching it, "Where did you get this?" he ask, "You know Tiffany right?" I ask.

"What did she do to you?" he asks angry. "She shot me tried to kill me" I said, he put the gown down hitting the wall screaming.

"Where the fuck is she" he yelled.

"I killed her" I said, he looked at me, "Baby I wasn't with her" he said, "She attacked me" I said. "You killed her because you thought I was with her" he said.

Oh my god this boy what the hell is he thinking. "No, no I don't care if you were with her she tried to kill Drew and I and then she attack me" I said.

"I didn't want to work with her, I didn't want to I just wanted you back" he says sounding he about to cry.

I just didn't want to talk anymore; I just shut my eyes trying to pretend I am not here right now.

Chapter 40(: keep up the votes and reads thanks guys !