Chapter 4

Haley POV

2 Years later....

Its almost spring break, everyone right now is stressing over trying to pass and study for the finales, its always so crazy around this time whe finales comes, everyone studying like crazy. I wasnt stressing out to much, cause after I'm done taking these finales its one week off. I'm so excited for spring break this year, Riley and I are going to Huntington beach California, we have been planning this trip since last year. Last spring break I went to Hawaii with Jesse his sister was getting married and it was such an amazing trip and time with Jesse. We have been together now for about almost 2 years, he has been making me so happy, I love the way he can make me smile anytime.

But lately we have been fighting about me going to California, he just gets so angry about it, I can never talk about it and he starts yelling at me, last night we fought so bad we were like yelling at each other it was so bad it was one of the worst fights we had. I've haven't even talk to him all day.

I was in the libary studying, I just had 2 more and then I am done. "Holy shit I've never study much in my life before, this chem finale is a bitch" Riley said sitting next to me. "It was easy for me" I said, "Excuse me not all of us have your brain" she said, I laughed I grab my notebook giving it to her. "Use my notes then, cause I would give you my brain but I need it" I said.

"I love you so much" she said, "I know you do what would you do without me" I said, "I wouldnt get through school thats for sur, I just have this nasty chem finale and then math and then hello Cali" she siad, "I got my math one in an hour and then writing right after and then Cali" I said.

"I'm so excited to get out of here and enjoy the beach, the sun, the hot boys" she said, "Oh me too I just want out of here and have some fun" I said, "Um you got a boyfriend no hot boys for you" she said, "I can always look, beside wouldnt mind a guy in Cali to take my mind off of Jesse adittude" I said. "You guys still fighting?" she ask.

"Yes last night oh my god like he doesnt want me to go have fun he just wants me here all break, like I went with him last year, its your turn and I need a girls week awa, I dont get why he so upset about me going" I said, "I have a feeling I know why he so upset, look sorry for bringing this up but isnt Drew in Cali" she said, Oh wow I forgot he was there, I havent thought about Drew for a while now.

"I totally forgot about that Drew in Cali" I said. "I think Jesse feels like if you saw Drew again something might happen bewteen you two" she said. "He shouldnt think about that, he shouldnt even think that would happen, I havent thought about Drew in years needs to know that Drew and I over" I said.

"You should tell him, I mean I dont know for sure but thats whats probably bugging him" she said, "I should go talk to him" I said, "Good luck" she said. I stood up and was heading over the frat house, I saw Jesse walking, I went up to him.

"Jesse hey" I said, "Hey I didnt think you were going to talk to me" Jesse said, "I was thinking the same with you, are you still mad at me" I said, "No look I'm sorry about last night I didnt mean to yell at you and beside I'm stressing over these finales" he said.

"I get it I do, I know I'm sorry about me yelling at you too, do you have a minute to talk" I said, "I got a finale really soon maybe after this is my last one" he said, "Lucky butt, I got two more" I said he laughed. "After you are all done come to the house we can talk" he said, "Okay wait Jesse before you go just know I love you okay" I said, "I know you do, I love you too baby" he said, he came in and kissed me. "Good luck" I said, "You too" he said, he ran off.

I took my last two finales it wasnt so bad, I think I passed I hope I did. I was just so happy to be done for a week. I went to dorm room real qucik to pack a little more making sure I had all my things all set. I went to the frat house. I walked in going to Jesse room, I basically lived there I've slept over so many times. I went over on his laptop seeing his wallpaper was a picture of us, I smiled. I saw a flie that said my name, I clicked on it, it was just pictures of us, I saw a video it was me like an old one I looked young.