Chapter 35

Haley POV

"Hi sweetie missed me" Tiffany said. Holy shit she here she really here.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I ask, she was here I wasn't going crazy but how in the hell did she get in here. I looked at my phone I need to grab it. She stood up looking at me.

"Well this brings back memories remember" she said. "How could I forget, this is where you almost killed me" I said.

"Yes almost meaning failed" she said pulling out a gun. I step back looking at the gun my heart pounding so fast.

She laughed, "Oh don't worry sweetie I'm not going to shoot you since guns don't seem to work on you" she said. "What the hell do you want from me?" I ask.

"Isn't it obvious I want you dead, you stand in the way of Drew and I being together" she said.

"You are a crazy bitch" I said.

"Oh Haley I know I am crazy just how crazy do you think I am to get rid of you" she said. I ran out the door going to the kitchen grabbing a knife, she was right behind me grabbing me trying to get the knife, I turn stabbing her in the shoulder, she screamed I pulled it out pushing her on the ground.

I ran for the door but she grabs my hair pulling me back I screamed. I elbow her in the face she let go. I ran to the kitchen. We were across from each other. "Well, well, well Haley you play fair" she said.

"This isn't a game anymore" I said.

"Oh it is, it's just getting started. No guns, no knifes just you and me" she said. She took the bullets out throwing them on the floor and threw the gun in the garbage. "I'm done playing your games this is over" I said. I acted like I dropped the knife but I really put in my back pocket.

I was so done; I wasn't scared anymore I was more pissed off. "Till one of us is dead, the game is over" she said.

"Your move" I agreed.

She was coming closer to me, I ran to the bedroom grabbing my phone. She tackled me to the ground, we were wrestling I was trying to get her off of me. She stood up kicking me in the stomach and kicked me in the face; I heard a crack I was in so much pain. She tried kicking me again but I grab her foot making her fall backwards I got on top of her punching her in the face, she punched me in the face knocking me over.

We both stood up, her mouth was bleeding she wipe the blood off. I could feel blood on my face. I went to her grabbing her hair she punched me the eye and I did the same thing to her and push her against the wall and making a run for it out the door. "Just keeping running away Haley I will find you" she yelled.

I was standing by the front door breathing hard, I can't keep running I have to face her if I want her out of our lives I need to end this with her. I heard my phone go off I ran back to the room Tiffany had my phone in her hand.

"Drop that fucking phone" I said.

She answers it. "Drew" she said. I went to her trying to get the phone I could hear Drew yelling over the phone. I punch her in the face making her fall.

"Drew I am going to call you later, I have something to take care of" I said hanging up the phone.

I grab her by the hair throwing her against the wall I go to her punching her in the face.

"I don't know how many fucking times I have to say this leave us alone" I yelled. I kept punching her.

She push me to the floor and kicked me in the face again, it really hurt I touched my face seeing blood, I turn on my stomach I tried standing up I was dripping so much blood.