Chapter 10

Haley POV

        I woke up with the blanket wrapped around me; it was really sunny out I couldn’t tell if it was still morning. I sat up thinking what in the world happened last night, I looked around remembering everything. I’m at Drew place and we had sex last night.

    I panic I saw my purse on the floor next to me, I grab it looking for my phone, I called Riley right away.

    “Well, well, well good afternoon” Riley said, “What time is it?” I ask, “1 in the afternoon” she said, “Oh shit” I said, “Where are you? You at the hotel?” she ask, “Um no I thought you were there where are you?” I ask. “Wesley place” she said.

   “You slept over there” I said, “Yeah well Drew said he was taking back so I just stayed here” she said, “Riley I fucked up last night” I said, “”Your drinking really bad” she said, “I know, I know I see it now” I said, “Good, Hales where are you” she ask, “Drew place in his bed naked” I said.

   “Naked Haley what?” she ask basically yelling. “Drew and I had sex last night” I said, “Oh my god how did this happen” she said.

    “I was yelling at him and I told him I was still in love with him and he said he was also still in love with me and we had sex” I said. “I don’t believe this” she said. “Riley I am freaking out, it’s one thing to kiss Drew but having sex with him is a whole different story” I said.

    “Stay calms alright it’s going to be okay” she said, “I slept with my ex and I don’t feel bad at all” I said. “Where is Drew?” she ask, I didn’t think about that, I stood up with the blanket wrapped around me walking into the living room, I see a note. “There a note” I said, “Well read it” she said.

  “Haley I know you are going to wake up just as confusing as I am right now, please when you wake up head to the bar it’s not that far from the house I am there we need to talk more Drew” I said.

   “Get your butt over there and talk to him” she said, I saw Jesse was trying to call me, I ignore it, “Look I am going to talk with him if Jesse calls you just tell I lost my phone okay he can’t know any of this” I said. “Yeah, yeah I will tell him if he calls me” she said.

    “Riley I am so sorry this isn’t the way to spend our last day here” I said, “Hey don’t worry about it, I want you to fix it all with Drew” she said, “You know most best friends would yell at me and calling me a slut” I said. “Well I am not most best friend, I am one of a kind, and beside why I would yell at you when you are in love with this guy, I knew all along you still loved him that’s why I never stopped you from seeing him” she said.

   “What are you talk about?” I ask, “Haley Wesley and I planned it, the beach the club” she said, she really is my best friend she did all of this for me. “I can’t believe you I should have noticed right away” I said. “But you didn’t” she said, we laughed.

   “I am going to talk with him and figure something out, cause I am more confused than ever” I said, “About Jesse and Drew” she said, “I love them both I just don’t know I don’t want to hurt anyone” I said, “Haley you need stop thinking what everyone else is feeling you need do this for you how you feel” she said, it is all on me choosing between Drew and Jesse but there is just so much and I don’t know how to handle it. “Alright first thing first I need to talk with Drew” I said. “Alright see you back at the hotel” she said, I hung up going back to the room I didn’t have any other clothes so I just put my dress back on and one of Drew’s jean jackets.

   I walked out trying to find the bar it wasn't far it was pretty close. I walked on in no one was here wasn’t open yet. “Sorry we are closed bar doesn’t open till 6” a girl said sitting at the bar. “Um I’m not here for a drink” I said, she looked at me. “You sure are dressed like you are” she said, she sounded and looked like a bitch.