Chapter 20

Haley POV

    It’s June and we haven’t heard anything from Tiffany in a few weeks, it was a good thing, but this just got me scared I am just waiting for her next move to do something bad and I don’t like this at all. I’ve just been so stress out about all of this, I hate feeling like this.

   I woke up to smell of food, I got out of bed going to the kitchen Drew was in his boxers cooking breakfast, he looked so hot, if I get to wake up to this every morning I will for sure move in.

   I smiled looking at him. “Good morning beautiful” Drew said coming to me kissing me on the cheek, whoa someone in a good mood, very good mood.

   “Good morning, what’s all this” I said. “Cant a boyfriend make his girlfriend some breakfast” he said. “Yeah of course” I said. I sat down at the table, he came over with the food sitting across from me, and it was so sweet of him to do. “I just want one normal day with you” he said.

   “We can have normal days just adding on a stalker to our days” I said. “I’m sorry I didn’t know what I was getting into” he said, “Hey don’t be sorry okay, a normal day should be not talking about them” I said, “Agreed” he said, “We should do something” he said standing up going to the kitchen. “Do something? Like what?” I ask.

    “Like go out on a date” he said, “Why not when was the last time we out on a date” I said. The last time was our senior year, we went ice skating and it was so funny, Drew kept on falling which made me laugh, which made me fall on the ice.

     “It’s been a while I figured we could go out somewhere” he said. As much I would love to go out I just wasn’t sure if I wanted to go out with Tiffany out there now knowing her full real story I don’t feel safe out there anymore.

   “I mean wouldn’t you rather stay in” I said. “Oh come on Hales we can’t stay in here hiding” he said. “Who says I’m hiding” I said stood up going over to him. “You are hiding every time I say let’s go out you make an excuse not to go” he said. So maybe I was hiding in here.

    “I like staying in here” I said, “Hales I know you are scared of her but we haven’t heard from her in weeks” he said, “And that’s what scares me the most she been silences waiting or something” I said, “I think you have been watching too many stalker movies and listening to Riley” he said, I laughed, “Everything she says almost happens” I said.

    “Haley I don’t care what you say, you are going out, so go get ready” he said, I glared at him; I know he was going to make me no matter what. I went off to the room sitting on the bed looking through the bag of clothes I have with me, I don’t have enough with me, and I’m going to have to go back to the dorms get more clothes. I got on a pair of shorts and a tank top and one of Drew’s flannels on.

     I was doing my hair and makeup in the other room. “Hales” I heard Drew call out. “In the other room” I yelled back, “Have you seen my…”he said looked at me, he was shirtless wearing jeans. “My flannel shirt”

   I smiled at him, “Sorry I don’t have any more clothes here” I said, “Yeah go ahead steal mine” he teased. He walked out, “Love you” I yelled. “Love you too” he yelled back. I laughed. I got done getting ready going to the living room.

    Drew walked out, “You ready?” he asks, “Yeah let’s go to wherever you plan on taking me” I said, “Oh trust me” he said, we walked outside to his car. He was driving off. “Where are we going?” I ask.

   “Just try to have fun” he said, I have no idea where he is taking me. We stop at is work the club. “Why are we here?” I ask, “Oh I just need to pick up my pay check come on won’t take long” he said, “Okay then” I said, we got out going inside, I couldn’t help but look around looking for her.

    We got inside and I see Riley, Wesley and Keaton standing there. “Happy birthday Haley” they all yelled, Keaton threw confetti in the air. Oh my god I couldn’t believe I forgot my own birthday, today was my birthday. How could I forget, I mean I never did anything special on my birthday beside hang out with friends. But I’m shocked I forgot.

     “It’s my birthday” I say. “Yeah you dork you forgot” Drew said, I turned to him, “Happy birthday babe” he kissed my cheek. “That’s why you wanted me to come out” I said.

    “Yes you have been through a lot these  past months” he said, “And we decided why not have a little get together in the morning” Riley said, “I just can’t believe I forgot, I have so much on my mind I didn’t even realize the date” I said.

    “Well that’s why you got us friends to remind you, it’s your 21st birthday” Keaton said, oh god I am 21 finally but I don’t like drinking anymore. Wesley came over with a tray, “Now I know you don’t drink as much as you used to, this one a water shot” Wesley said handing it to me, I laughed. “So thoughtful” I said, “And the rest of us vodka” he said, “Vodka at 11 in the morning” Drew said. “Its Haley birthday we must” Wesley said, “To the birthday girl” Riley said, we all take the shot.

    “Okay after that shot I actually need a drink” Wesley said, “I got it bro come on” Drew said, the boys went over to the bar, I went in and hugged Riley. “Have I told you that you are the best friend ever” I said, “I think you have mention it once or twice but hey who counting” Riley said we laughed. ‘’You know I didn’t think I would be spending my 21st birthday like this” I said, I thought I would be in Vegas getting hammered like crazy. “Like what?” she ask, “Not drinking or going to a club in the afternoon when it’s not even open” I said.

    “I know you only drank because of the pain but it is your 21st birthday so one drink one won’t hurt you” she said, she pour a shot of vodka handing it to me and I took the shot. It burned I haven’t took one in a while.

   “Oh shit, I kind of missed that” I said, “Just one girly you go crazy” she said, “Yeah, yeah but why are we here in the afternoon” I said.

   “Well normally you go out on your 21st birthday and drink get wasted but Drew has something planned for you back at the house” she said, I looked at Drew I was so happy with him.

    “You know after meeting Blake I feel like I have a way to stop her” I said. “Hales don’t even think about that bitch” she said, “Come here” I said I pulled her outside so the boys wouldn’t hear us.

    “I want her to find me” I came out with it; Riley face went into this “are you fucking crazy” shock, worried looked. It’s crazy I know but I know what I am doing.

   “You are straight out of your mind” she said, “I am not look I know she wants me and with all the dirt we have on her we can get the cops to get her” I said.

    “Remember last time you wanted to confront Jesse something bad happened” she said, I get it she worried because last time I did this it didn’t go as I planned it to go.

    “I know, I know but hear me out I have this plan, I know she watching I can feel it” I said, “What if this plan doesn’t work” she said, “It will trust me” I said. “I don’t know if I can do this” she said, “I know I don’t think I can do it either but this is the only way of stopping her” I said, “Okay, okay then what do I have to do” she gave in.

    “Here the plan” I say. 

     Chpater 20 !!(: Happy 2015 everyone !!! This year is going to be filled with more stoires but for now please vote and share this story thanks guys (: