Chapter 32

Drew POV

         Haley and I are doing so much better, we are healing good and being back home really helps getting back to normal, and Haley still a bit freaked out but she taking it day by day.

   I think what helps her is that I changed the locks and got a security system.

   I was going to the gym with Wes and Keaton, it was good to get back into the gym I need it really bad. “Cant lift it like you used to huh bro” Wesley said. he was right I couldn’t do what I normally do here.

    “Give me a break I got shot” I said.

     “Dude you can’t use that excuse for the rest of your life” he said, “The first year I can” I said, we both laughed.

    “Dude Drew comes on” Keaton said, “When you get shot you will know my pain” I said, I sat up. “Hopefully none of us have to go through it” Wesley said.

     “Crazy bitch” I said.

    “Still no sign of her huh?” he ask.

    “Nothing I have no clue where she could be, I want to believe she gone because the cops are after her now” I said.

     “You know what you need a boys vacation” Keaton said, I gave him a weird look, “A what?” I ask, “A trip a getaway for the weekend just you, me and Wesley” he said.

  A trip that doesn’t sound so bad it’s been a while since I took a vacation. “Yeah dude we totally should” Wesley said. “I’m in let’s do it” I said.

     “Where do we plan on going?” Wesley said, “Let’s do Vegas” I suggested. “Man what can I do in Vegas?” Keaton said, “Dude your fake id gets you into anywhere it will work man” I said I would know I made it for him.

     “Vegas I’m down” Wesley said. “Vegas it is” I said.

    We finished our session at the gym and I headed back home. I walked inside going to kitchen getting some water, “Babe” I called out.

    “Hey” Haley said coming inside taking off her headphones. “Where did you go?” I ask, “On a little run on the beach I never did that before so I decided why not start” she said, “That’s a good idea” I said, she looking so happy I like seeing her smile again, I’ve missed her smile. I just hope she okay with me going away with me going away for the weekend.  She has been doing so much better.

    She came into the kitchen getting water, I went up behind her, “Drew I am all sweaty no” she said, “Even better” I said kissing her neck; she giggled trying to get away from me.  

   She turns around kissing me. “I love you” she said, “I love you too” I said.

   I let her go, she went into the bedroom, and I followed her into the bed. “What’s up looks like you have something to say” she said, “I do” I said. She looked at me coming closer to me.

    “What’s going on?” she ask, “Nothing bad, just the boys and I were talking and they think it’s a good idea for a weekend away just the boys” I said. “Oh that sounds like a good idea for you” she said.

    “Really I wasn’t too sure if it was” I said, “Why?” she ask, “I don’t know I just didn’t want to leave you alone here” I said, “Look Drew its been a couple of months I finally feel like I can breathe and be normal and you going away for the weekend and me staying here alone is a step closer to being normal” she said.

   I knew she would be okay with this. “I couldn’t agree more with you, it is time to move on from this” I said. I went to the bathroom going into the shower.

   Haley POV

       Drew went into the bathroom I went to the other room thinking over it all, I don’t mind Drew going away for the weekend I am okay with it, I am honesty feeling so much better with myself but I do hate staying alone, I remember Riley didn’t come back to the dorm room one night and I was a chicken I slept with the lights on.

     But anyways this is a step to see that I can be okay with staying alone that I have nothing to be afraid. I send Riley a text asking if she wanted to come over I just thought this could be a girls weekend, no boyfriends just us.

     I got into the shower; I was looking at my scar I just looked at it. Drew right its time to move on from this, almost dying did suck but this scar does show that I was strong and brave.

   I got out getting into some clothes; Drew was packing a bag well more like shoving clothes in there. I laughed at him. “What” he said.

    “You are terrible at packing always has been” I said, I took out the clothes folding them. “What would I do without you” he said, “You wouldn’t survive without me” I said.

     “Ain't that the truth” he said, he went on the bed. “What am I going to do without you this weekend?”

     “Cuddle with Wes” I joked, we laughed. He pulled on my arm I went on top of him. “I’m so glad happy you are here” he said, “Me too” I said I kissed him. I put my head on his chest he was playing with my hair.

      “I’m going to miss you” he said. “I guess I will miss you too” I said, he tickled my side. I moved off of him laughing.

    We were looking at each other. “No wild parties while I’m gone” he said, "Shit I shouldn’t have told Riley that I have the house to myself for the weekend and not to tell everyone about it” I said. I smiled, he glared at me. I sat up.

     “You sure you’re going to be okay” he said, “Yeah I will be fine, Riley going to come over hang out so I won’t be so much alone” I said, “It’s just a few nights” he said, “Now where are you guys going anyways?” I ask. “Vegas” he said.

   I laughed oh god Vegas. They would go there.

    “I think you will be the one having the wild party” I said. “Not too wild I promise” he said. “I trust you” I said.

   The next morning Drew left early. I was at the beach just in the backyard you can say, I was sitting there looking at the waves. I stood up looking all around seeing everyone. I know she out there somewhere but in meantime I am living my life.

    I went back to house. Riley was on porch. “You couldn’t answer your phone you know” She said, “Sorry I was just on the beach” I said. “Sorry it’s just last time you didn’t answer I found you” she said.

     “Yeah okay just come on in” I said I unlock the door we got inside.

      “Boys away for the weekend just us sounds like a party” she said. “Truth is I really just didn’t want to be alone” I said, “Didn’t you tell Drew you were okay” she said.

     “Yeah I did its just I haven’t been alone in a while” I said. “Hey I am more than happy to stay here, beside I don’t want to be alone in that house either” she said.

     We sat on the couch watching movies. I have a feeling this weekend is going to change everything. 

    Chapter 32 (: I wanted to give you guys two chapters since its my spring break(: !! Thanks for the votes and read !