Chapter 7

Haley POV

"Where did you tell him to meet us?" I ask, "Under the pier" Riley said, oh great the spot where Drew and I were making out hard core. "Do you know if Drew coming along?" I ask, "I have no clue I haven't exactly told Wesley who are you" she said, "Why not?" I ask, "Well it's like a surprise thing you know'' she said.

"Yeah I know" I said, Drew better not be here I just don't want to see him. "There is he" she said smiling, I saw Wesley walking toward us he still looked the same nothing has changed in the 2 years. "Hi Riley" Wesley said, they hugged.

"Hey Wes you know my friend Haley" Riley said, I looked at him with a big smile on my face, "Holy shit" he said, "Remember me" I said, "Of course I do shit Haley" he said, we hugged so tight, "Good to see you" I said, "Damn I didn't know you were going to be in Cali" he said. "Um didn't cross my mind really" I said, "I kind of wish you told me Haley was your friend cause I brought Drew along" he said, well shit there goes my plan not seeing him.

"What?" I ask, "Why would you do that? Riley asks, "You said you were bringing a friend so I thought I'd bring Drew to keep her company" he said, "its okay, I'm fine" I lied.

I wasn't okay I didn't want to see him. "Are you sure?" he ask, "Yeah of course" I said lying again, I looked over seeing Drew walking towards us I just looked at him. "OH well, well, well who knew Riley friend would be you" Drew said to me.

"Hello Drew long time no see" I said, "Yeah last night" he said, "Wait you saw her last night?' Wesley ask, "Bro she the girl" Drew said, "No fucking way" Wesley said, "The girl what?" I ask, "The girl I made out with and took back to her hotel remember" Drew said.

"I wasn't that drunk" I said giving him attitude, "Oh you were so drunk couldn't even walk" he said giving me attitude back. "Oh this isn't going to end well" Riley said, we just looked at each other it was awkward. We were walking on the beach Wes and Riley were walking ahead talking, it was so cute. I went to shore near the water.

"How the hangover?" Drew ask, "The headache coming back" I said, "You were pretty drunk never seen you like that" he said, "Look Drew I really don't wan to talk about last night just forget it" I said, "You mean forget it ever happened?" he ask, "There you go good thinking" I said.

"Why would I want to forget that it's all I could think about it and I know you haven't stop either" he said, "It's something I don't want to think about" I said.

"Why are you here?" he asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"Why are you here? To find me?" he asks, "Okay look I had no idea you'd be here and why would I look for a guy who broke my heart" I said, he looked away. "Likewise why would I talk to a girl who broke my heart" he said he walked away I went after him.

"Me? I broke your heart?" I ask, he turn looking at me "Yes you did in pieces I'm still picking them up" he said, "I'm not the one who left" I said, " Um yes you were the one who left and who lied to me" he said, "You know I wanted to get away and going out of state was the best choice for me" I said, "Yes I know but with me you never included me in your stupid plans for college" he said he was making me so angry.

"And your plan was great not going to college and just go to Cali with nothing" I said, "I had a plan okay you just never bother to listen to me" he said, "How could I when all you did was yell at me for being selfish" I said, "Which you were being selfish you only thought about yourself" he said, he came closer to me, "Yes I did think about myself to leave my horrible home and start fresh with you I wanted you to come but no, no you left without saying a word to me, ignoring me for weeks" I yelled.