Chapter 47

Haley POV

    "Have you guys even found a house yet?" Riley ask. "No but why not start packing cause when we do we are moving in right away" I said, I was in the room packing up the room, I already did the kitchen.

   "You just want out of this house" she said.

    "I just want to start over like start if this was my first time moving here" I said.

    "You just want to forget everything" she said, I want to forget everything but I can't at the same time.

     "As hard as it is to forget I have to, it's not healthy for me to keep remembering all of this" I said. "Just know they are both gone now" she said, "Yeah that's what really getting me through all of this, they are both gone" I said.

   "And its time for you and Drew to start the life" she said, "Maybe it was faith us coming here for spring break" I said. If I never came here I wouldn't have met up with Drew again.

    "You knew he was here though" she said, "I didn't know he would be here but I was hoping though" I said, "You are a slut" she said, I laughed. "Shut up" I said.

     "So what's the next chapter for you guys a baby" she said, my eyes open wide. "No, no baby for now" I said.

    "But do you want kids?" she ask, I never thought about it but yeah I would like to be a mom someday.

    "One day" I said. "One day I'll be an aunt" she said, we laughed.

   Drew walks in the door, "Hey babe, hi Riles" Drew said, "Hey baby" I said. "What's up" Riley said, I went to him giving him a kiss and hug. "What are you doing?" he ask, "Nothing just hanging" I said.

   "I want to take you somewhere" he said, somewhere, what is he talking about. "Somewhere?" I ask confused. "Yes" he said.

    "Where?" I ask. "It's a surprise" he said. "Alright I will get go please don't get shot again" she said, "Thanks Riley" I said, "No problem" she said.

      She walked out. "You ready?" he ask, "Yeah lets go to where ever you are taking me" I said.

    We left in his car, he was driving off I honestly have no clue where he is taking me. "You love me right" he said, I looked at him. "Of course I do yes" I said, why was he asking me this.

    "And I love you I always will" he said, "Drew what is going on?" I ask. "Just hold on" he said.

     We drove into this neighborhood looks like a good place wasn't sure why we were here. He stops the car and out got, I got out going to him. "What are we doing here?" I ask.

    "Close your eyes" he said, "You are freaking me out" I said laughing, "Do it Hales" he said, I did and grab my hand and we were walking.

    "Can I open them yet?" I ask, "Hang on take a step up" he said, he let go of my hand and I was standing there with my eyes still closed. "Okay baby open your eyes"

    I open seeing an empty living room; I was inside a house I was looking all around. "What is this?" I ask, "Welcome home baby" he said, "Wait this house" I said smiling.

    "Just bought it today" he said, "Oh my god" I said in excitement, "Do you like it?" he ask, "Drew it's our house, it's our home" I said I went to him jumping in his arms he held me spinning around.

    We were looking at each other, "I love you" he said, "I love you too" I said. We kissed. He put me down "Come on" he said he grab my hand showing me around, it was two story house two bedrooms upstairs.

    We went up there, I was in our room. "This is amazing" I said. "You really like it?" he asks, "Yes I do, what about you, I know the beach house was your first place" I said.

   "That place was never a home, until you move in I tried making it but it wasn't a home for us and now this can be a home for us" he said.

   "It will be our home with great memories" I said, "I sure hope so" he said we kissed again.

    We went back the old house to pack more and move our stuff into our new home. We didn't want to wait any longer to move in.

     I've been moving around so much trying to find a home and start over but there always some kind of bump in the way. Starting school in Penn state moving thinking this would be my fresh start, getting away from my old life and being all around people I don't know. I thought that was my fresh start but it wasn't it was my getaway.

    I found my new fresh start here in California with Drew.

    Wesley and Keaton help us moved all the heavy things like the bed and couches.

     I was so in love with our home, I was ready to start new memories in this house.

Chapter 47 (: