Chapter 37

Haley POV

"Drew have you seen my bag" I called out. I was looking in the bedroom. "In the living room" I heard him. I went out there grabbing it.

"Thanks" I said, "Where ae you going?" he ask, "Out to find a job" I said. "Why would you need a job thought you didn't want to work and go to school" he says, I took a deep breath. "I'm not going back to school" I said, he stood up from the couch, "What why not?" he ask, "After we got shot I just haven't had the time to sign up or do anything" I said. "I mean if this is something you want to do then go ahead I won't judge you" he said.

"I know you won't, it's just college wasn't anything I expected" I said. "Is dating a psycho on that list" he said, I glared at him. "Really" I said, "Too soon for jokes" he said, "Well you can add psycho to your list too" I said, "Okay I deserved that" he said.

"I just want to help you out around here I don't want just you paying the bills I mean I can help" I said, "Baby you don't need to I got all handle" he said, "More money the better" I said.

"I would like your help but you don't need to I want to be able to take care of you and maybe someday a family" he said, I smiled at him. "A family?" I ask.

"Yeah I want a family with you" he said, "I do too when that time comes we can work together but for now I want us to work together" I said, "Okay yeah I agree" he said. I went up to him kissing him. "I'll see you later" I said. "Love you" he said, "Love you too" I said, and I went out the door.

I spend the last 2 hours looking for a job I totally forgot how hard it was. I was at the mall sitting in the food court; I was looking in my wallet seeing a credit card I had I stared at it.

Flashback.

"And what exactly are we going to do with this money" I ask. Jesse came into the room with the 2 jars of money, "Like I said every tip money we make at the café we put it in these jars" Jesse said, "We have been for the past months and it looks like every time we filled it up the money gone and we start over, where the money babe" I said.

"Okay remember we talk about leaving the country" he said, "Yes I was drunk saying I wanted to go Italy" I said, he laughed. "Well I was thinking after that night we should go to Italy travel the world you and me I've been putting the money in a bank account under your name" he said, "Wait are you serious" I said.

"Yeah once we gradate from here we can anywhere in the world we will have enough money by then" he said, "What makes you think we will be together by then" I said, he came closer to me. "Because I love you and I will never let you go" he said, he kissed my cheek.

"Okay I am in, yes let's keep adding money in these jars" I said, "Good oh here the card with money we have so far" he said, "Why are you giving me this?" I ask, "This can be your emergency money when you really need it" he said.

"But I thought we were saving this money not touching it" I said, "I know, I know but when we really need the money we got this card" he said.

"Okay sounds good" I said. I kissed him, "So much is on this card?" I ask.

"About over 700 hundred dollars" he said, "Really" I grab the card "Cause I am having a shopping emergency" I said, "Oh no, no, no don't make me regret giving you the card" he said. "You are sure you can trust me" I said, I ran out the door. "Haley no" he yelled I was laughing he was chasing me.

"Have to try and stop me" I said, he grabs me we were both laughing.

End of flashback.

I just kept looking at the card.

Flashback

"Are you sure you have enough money?" Riley ask, "Yeah I do" I said I pulled out the card "This card has over 20 thousand dollars" I said. "Where in the hell did you get all that money" she said, "Doesn't matter I got the money to get the hell out of here to be far away from Jesse" I said. "Okay, okay yeah I will get the bus tickets" she said.

End of flashback

I set the card down going on my phone seeing that there is still money on this card lot of money. A part of me wants to cut this card in half but yet half of my money is on here. I stood up going back to the house.

I got there seeing Riley car was here, I went inside seeing Riley, Wesley and Keaton were here. "Hey finally your back" Riley said, "Hey guys" I said.

"How did it go?" Drew asks. "Fine, okay I guess" I said. "Well good that your back cause I wanted to talk with you guys" Riley said.

"What are you pregnant?" I say, "What, no, no, no" she said.

"You sure?" I ask, "Hales" she said, "Okay what is it?" I said.

"When was the last time we all took a vacation together" she said, "Never" Wesley said. "Exactly my point we all need a little mini vacation" she said, I could a vacation the last one was well here.

"Yeah okay" Keaton said, "Seriously yeah you guys down" she said, "I'm in" I said, "Vacation sounds awesome babe" Wesley said.

"Drew" I said, "Hell yeah I am in" Drew said. "Yes, yes where should we go" Riley said, "Vegas I mean I've never been there" I said, "We just went to Vegas" Wesley said, "Well us girls haven't been there so we want to go" I said.

"I don't mind going back" Drew said. "Vegas it is" Riley said, "This Friday us and Vegas" Riley said.

They stayed over for a while and left a little after 7. "Vegas will be a good time it will be good to get out of this town" Drew said, "Yeah a getaway is in need" I said.

"We are splitting the money to get a hotel so I am fine with paying your half" he said, I walked to the bed sitting on it "Actually I have my half" I said grabbing my bag getting out the card.

"It's on here" I said. He grab the card, "This card has money" he said, "Yeah about over 20 thousand dollars" I said, "Whoa what?" he ask, "Yeah it's a lot" I said, "Did you like rob a bank or something" he said.

I laughed, "No um Jesse and I when we started dating have these jars with money and every time it filled up we put it in the bank we did for those years we were dating and he got me the card to use it for emergencies" I said.

"Why didn't you tell me this" he said, "I don't know I try to forget everything about him but no matter what I will think of him" I said, "I know the feeling" he said.

"It's not I miss him I don't I hate him for what he did to me" I said, "No matter how hard you try to forget him he is a bad memory" he said. I don't want to cry over this but I don't need to waste another tear on him.

"Getting rid of this money is a start" I said, "You sure?" he ask, "Yes beside this money was for a vacation" I said, "To where" he said.

"I was drunk saying I wanted to travel the world and Jesse took it seriously and we saved up" I said. "Things you do when you're drunk" he said.

"I do pretty stupid shit'' I said. "Like kissing me" he said, I looked at him, "Not that" I said.

"What was one thing you regret doing" he said, most things I don't remember.

"Kissing Jesse going back to that party and getting so wasted and that most nights I don't remember what I did till someone told me or took a video" I said tearing up I wipe them. "Or letting guys touch me when I said no"

He came to hugging me, "Sorry, sorry I brought this up" he said kissing my head.

"It's okay it's good to be in a place where no one knows what I've done" I said, "Hey baby look at me" he said and I looked in his eyes. "You are safe with me now no matter what I am here for you. We found each other we are here"

I smiled, I love this boy so much, I truly love him I didn't think it was possible to love someone this much.

"I love you" I said, I put my head in his chest and he kissed my head. "Always here for you" he said.

Chapter 37(: keep up the votes and reads thanks guys !