FORGOTTEN

I lost a dear friend, not again! Me tossed in the trash once more...Why am I always trying to work things out and you never paid me attention, have you FORGOTTEN me? I understand...

My Hardships, my efforts, my care, my sincerity..all gone to waste...*cries* my few friends become much few...I can't be forgotten again! PLEASE!!!
*Cries* You found him, yes indeed, and I helped you, and now you forgot me as you no longer needed me...
*smiles* "I'll always be here to support you" she once said...she did support me...yet she FORGOT ME! I tried my best to come closer to her...yet she pushed me away...she shut me out...now was the last day, now was the time she confessed...Such memories wasted...such time wasted...this is my fault for giving in...now I remain forgotten...we once said we'd never let go of each other, forever friends. Guess time comes to and, time has its time. I thought things were great... yet things were not--an illusion!

It hurts to lose a friend...its hurts to lose who you love..and which is my friend...now gone! *cries*

Forget about me, and I shall hurt, and I shall hurt soon I shall forget the pain.

Is this it? Always losing a friend...One by one, piece by piece, speck by speck.

I don't want to be left alone
I don't want to lose my few friends...
I don't want to be forgotten!
*lies on the floor and cries*

PLEASE..NOT AGAIN...please....please...