★ONE

9am....

Getting up is the hardest thing when you are an insomniac. Let me introduce myself.....

I'm Luna, 19 i live in a small town in Oregon. I have black hair, very pale but i don't find myself attractive and i have self esteem issues but i always try to ignore how my body looks..

Nothing really interesting about me, but I'm weird and love fashion. And Yung Lean is my favorite person in the world.

well i got tickets to go see him tonight.. let me tell you, I'm fucking nervous.. like who wouldn't be when their seeing their favorite artist.

I got up and got ready, I walked to the bathroom looking at the bags under my eyes sighing. to kill the silence in this house i put on some music.. can you guess who? yeah duhh yung lean

Getting out of the shower letting the cold air hit my wet skin i brush my teeth, and wash my face. Contemplating on wearing makeup or going bare face till tonight, i walked out putting on some shorts and a baggy white sbe shirt and decided on my old chucks and i headed out the door.

I have a few things to do before the concert which is at 10pm.

I head out driving to pick up some food for Devyn and I . Devyn is my best friend since pre-K, shes also my druggie friend. But im not really into that scene so i just become the sober friend.

Hey Dev, on my way so be up i got some goodies.
-Ughh mannn its like 10 too fuckin' early am to be up !
• Suck it up hoe, and get up!!!! bye!!

I hang up continuing to drive to the store. Laughing to myself i pick up some breakfast and some snack cause i know she gonna be high before i get there.

I pay for everything and left, making my way to her house. Blasting some good old Lil Peep while driving and i finally make it to her house.

I take the keys out of my bag and open the door. Yes i have the key to her place and she has one to mines too. I set things on the counter and i go and look for her.

"Hey Dev Dev I'm here!!!!" i shout throughout the house.
" In here L!!" her voice coming from the game room. I roll my eyes cause according to her its too fuckin early but she's already blasting music and hitting a few lines.
" Hey Dev how u been? " trying to make convo. " Been good, Sam came by trying to get back with me." i roll my eyes, Sam is Devyns off n on boyfriend. The guy is no good for her he's the reason she started the drugs.

*************

I left dev's place going home to get ready, the fucking butterflies in my stomach hit me when thinking that i have the front row for the man i fell for back in 2013.

I probably sound like a obsessive fan but honestly i know he's a regular person and i just love his vibes, and how talented he is. Yung lean and the Sad Boys plus GTBSG are so good and jus amazing n general.

I got ready putting some red and black eye shadow on and my blood red lipstick, i continue to put my makeup on and headed into my walk in closet. I put some fishnets on and black ripped jeans, then pick up a white shirt with yung lean in black metal writing. Then i grab my creepers and my bag making sure i had the ticket. I put on my shoes and headed out the door, i call an uber because i didn't feel like paying for parking.

Soon i have arrived into the venue, i wasn't first but thank the front row seat so i was at center and very close. The pace slowly started to fill and the loud music played as we waiting for 10 to hit.

Suddenly the lights turn off and i see Sherman, Gud, Bladee, whitearmor walk on stage setting up the stage and Sherm shouted through the mic "Yung lean! Yung Lean! Yung Lean !!!!" the whole crowd chanted along with the group.

The fog machine filled the air and the lights turned blue and the dark figure approached the center stage . Holy shit its Yung Lean!!!!!!!

He took a minute to thank everyone for coming and supporting him,and gave us a story about how much weed fans brought him earlier. His thick Swedish accent make my heart melt. It was so stuffy but i had room to move round.

For some reason Bladee came behind Lean and whispered something and quickly gestured in my area. But i didn't think noting of it to be completely honest.

But to my surprise they both looked at me smiling. I thought i was going crazy but i wasn't, my mind started racing wondering what that was about.....

||

Okay so this is my 1st chapter and I havent wrote a fan fic in so long so im rusty, But please give me feed back on how I did.💋💘
And if you want to help me with a chapter. 💘💘||