★TWENTY-TWO★

"That fucker!" Jonatan yelled making me jump a little. I showed him the unknown text but we all knew who it was from. Lucas was getting back at us and i can't help to think it was my fault for just blocking him,making him upset. But then again he had history with the guys so that can be a benefactor to this whole situation. I tried to calm him down but it was useless he got all distant and mean, i know i shouldn't let him get to me and think he doesn't care for me.
"Jon.. Babe... Please calm down and we'll talk this all out. I don't want anyone getting hurt.." I say rubbing his back,he jerked away and walked out the room shouting for the rest to get up. I get up and take a quick shower and tried to get my mind off things. I smiled at the thought from last night and how much i loved being with him. Jonatan was so protective and sweet when lifes was okay. But the fact that Ben was hurt along with Lud, will put him in this protection mode and will hurt and do anything to get back at the people who did this.
I snap back out my thoughts, when i can hear Jonatan yelling and the guys being loud. I sigh getting out and putting a oversized blue shirt with small white shorts on and long yellow socks and some Air force Ones. You couldn't see the shorts but it was a look and i put some makeup on and straighten my hair. I thought i looked cute so i snapped a few pictures and posted them. I put my phone down and headed back to the living room where everyone was talking.

"Luan we are going down to go shopping want to go?" Jonatan asked. I nodded getting my baby pink jacket, my phone and bag. We all headed down the elevator, Jonatan gets closer to me connecting our fingers together, i smirk a little but went back to a serious face. "You look really good today." He whispered to me as we got out of the elevator to the lobby where it was busy. I thank him and said nothing more for awhile.

"Hey Ben and Ludwig?... You guys okay? How you feeling?" I asked the two boys in front of me. "Im okay just... A little sore but you know i got it under control." Ben winked and I knew exactly what he meant. I giggled and looked at Lud, "Nothing painful, lip is doing okay." And i nod giving my attention back to Jonatan.

"Get whatever you want baby girl. Im sorry about earlier.." He led me to the Gucci store. I sigh rolling my eyes." You can't just buy forgiveness every time you do something mean to me Jon.. "
"Thats not what im doing, im just trying to spoil my girlfriend!" He pulls me to the side of the store not trying to make a scene.

I stayed quiet and rolled my eyes grabbing his hand and walking around the store. The rest were all spread out shopping. I see a new backpack they had,it was red and black. Then i seen some cute sliders,so i tell the clerk i wanted those two items.
"Are you sure Jonatan? I don't want to spend all your money.." I sigh looking at him. He smiled and shook his head pulling out the amount of money for the two items i purchased.
"Thank yo-.." I tried to thank him but he connects his lips with mines,"Baby stop, anything for you,ill get it for you okay?" He assured me. We sat in the small chairs waiting for the rest to finish up shopping so we can go out to eat. We chat a little bit more before Ben and Axel came up to us telling us they are ready.
We all get back into our group and headed out to a sushi place since nobody could agree i decide on what we will eat.
On our way there some girl shouted out, "Jonatan?! Is that you?" A small girl came up to him and smiled but looked at me and mugged at me. I was so confused but as soon as he said her name it made all sense.

"Hey... Weird to see you here.. Well good to see you.." He quickly said pulling me away from her. But i pulled back, "So youre the Ex girlfriend..." I say glaring back at her. "Luna dont start anything!" Jonatan said trying to pull me away. "You must be Luna... Hmm seen a lot about you, you're with Jonatan now..." She laughs coldly. I try to get out of his grip and get in her face but i was pulled by Jonatan, and Axel. "Good to see you Jonatan, bye boys!" She smiled walking away but glaring at me. I roll my eyes getting out of their grips. I walk in first to the restaurant asking for seat for eight people and we were escorted.

I sat by Jonatan only because he forced me to sit at the end of the booth and he quickly moved next to me. I was in a bad mood and just wanted to go back to the hotel. We order our food and nobody really talked but the rest would try to start conversation but it would quickly die.

I felt his hand on my thigh and i would move away. He stopped and put his hands back on the table and drank his soda,giving me space. I sigh looking at my phone opening some messages from old family checking on me. I couldn't help to think about Devyn and how she was doing,but i knew she doesn't care for me anymore. I couldn't eat the rest of my food so i pushed it away from me and stared into space in my own thoughts.

"Luan!" I blink quickly looking at Ben who called my name. "What?" I said rudely, i didn't mean for it to sound like that but it did. "Ready to go walk around more and shop?" Ben asked. I nodded and got out the booth, i realized everyone was out the restaurant already waiting for me. I grab on to Bens arm walking with him out the door. I stayed by Ben for a while till Jonatan came on the other side of me and grabbed my arm separating me from Ben.
They went ahead of us giving us some space to talk, Axel looks back worried about me, but i smile at him making sure that he knows things are okay.
We decided to go back to the hotel instead of going with everyone else. We get a cab and headed back, the ride was silent and I just looked out the window watching pedestrians walk by and lights flash.
We finally got to the pent house and i set my things down dramatically sighing. I really didn't want to fight or argue with Jonatan.

"Whats wrong with you?"Jonatan shouted at me causing me to jump. I didn't say anything and let him yell at me. " I told you just to leave it. Frida was trying to get under your skin and you let her. She doesn't mean shit to me!! You can't go and fight every girl that looks at me wrong okay?! We are together why cant that be enough for you?! " he walked back and forth in front of me. I fidgeted with my fingers not trying to let tears fall from my eyes. I got that lump in my throat, when you're about to cry but you try not to.
"Im sorry... If you want her you can go with her...." I say softly letting myself cry. "What the fuck are you talking about?!" He stops and looks at me. "I said go with her.. Im not enough and shes prettier than me and you still love her Jonatan.. I just know it..." I quietly talk, i had my eyes fixed on the white carpet beneath my feet. I see Jonatan get on his knees,he reached for my face making me look at him." I don't want you to ever say that stupid shit again! You know how stupid you sound right now. I love you Luna and that's, that!" He spoke softly to me laying a kiss on my cheek getting up and he headed to the kitchen and got his Styrofoam cup with his syrup and Sprite. I sigh and lay down on the couch looking at the golden ceiling. He sat down next to me but he was on the ground.

"I just want everything to be okay and no problems.. Im tired of fighting." I spoke up, he looked at me and sighed looking down at his cup." That's not how life is Baby... There will be fights, arguments and such.. As much as i wish life and our relationship is perfect its not. But like you said we'll work it out and grow with each other. " he grabbed my hand rubbing small circles on it. I nodded and let his touch relax me, it felt good to have him comfort me.

The boys finally got back and it was about 8pm now. We sat here for hours just talking and him comforting me. "So you guys okay?" Axrl and Nino came to sit on the other small couch. "Yep sorry for earlier guys.." I apologize for the unnecessary drama. "Its chill, you protective over Jonatan, we get it." Nino laughed a little and Axel agreed.