★TWENTY-SEVEN

Fuck what have I done? What's wrong with me, Ben is like a brother to me.
He was now sleeping shirtless in my bed and I was wrapped up in the sheet naked with his arms around me. This wasn't supposed to happen. I hope Jonatan doesn't come in and see that I'm naked, I look at the clock it was 6am. I decided to go take a shower and get ready for the day. I slowly got out of Ben's grip and sat up, he opened one eye and looked at me.
"Sorry to wake you." I spoke softly. He shook his head and smiled, "Its fine, I have to get up anyways.." He mumbled putting his shirt on and got up.
I dragged my body to the bathroom, but before I could close the door Ben came behind me hugging me.

"Look I don't want to ruin this whole group we have,and I'm sure Jonatan would kill both of us. So we keep it on the low?" He questioned. "Yeah.." Was all I said as he kissed my neck softly. "Good babygirl. See you when you're out." He detached himself from me and left the room.

I got in the shower and let the hot water take over and drown my thoughts. Pieces of last night flashed in my mind. I can still feel his touch on my skin, he lips on my neck and his breath on neck as he whispered sweet nothings to me. The guilt I have for doing this to Jon. I know he won't find out but I still love him. I don't know if I regret sleeping with Ben but I felt bad,I used him to help me forget about the mess of a relationship.
I washed my body and my hair, rinsing off I step out the shower and dried off. Putting on a basic baggy sweats and long tee, I tied up black hair in two space bun and went to the kitchen.

I wasn't as hungry but I decided to eat something. I passed by Jonatan he was on his phone, Axel was on the stool in the kitchen. He gave me a look but I smiled and made some toast.

"Everything okay?" He asked.
"Mmhm.." "By the way, did Ben sleep in the room with you?" He raised his eyebrow. "He only was comforting me." I rolled my eyes sitting on the white marble counter. On queue Jonatan came in at the same time as Ben. He greeted axel and Ben, but ignored me.
He was acting childish and it started to get under my skin.

"So we stay in today?" Ben asked, I nodded "maybe a movie night? " I offered. They agreed.

Ben walked close by me, he reached over to grab a bowl in the cabinet next to me, his hand on my thigh. He was openly touching me,but it seemed innocent, and nobody seemed to notice or say anything. I stopped and looked at him,he just smirked and continued to make his food. Was he trying to get us caught? i finished my food and sat on the counter because everyone was now in the kitchen, they made their food and we all talked about tonight and what we were going to do. I watched as Ben got closer to me,he stood beside me, we were at the same height since i was on the counter. we all joked around and smoked in the same room,he put his arm around me playfully and Ludwig noticed and smirked shaking his head.

he gave me the look of "i know whats going on." type of look but he walked away and didnt say much.

It worried me that, what Lud knows could cause so much chaos. I got off the counter and went to the balcony getting some air. You can hear the cars and their horns. It was gloomy and very cold out.

"Fuck I just wanted things to get better from here on out.." I sighed heavily taking a drag of a joint. "Things will. You just have to be patient." That voice made me jump,I thought I left the door close.
"Shit! You scared me!" I rolled my eyes, he stood next to me looking out into the crowd's down below.
"I don't know what happened last night,and Ben sleeping all night in that room with you... But lucky Jonatan passed out so early." He spoke.

"Nothing went on..." I argued.
Finishing up the joint I sat on the chair and so did Lud.

"Just be careful with Jonatan.. I know he still loves you deep down, don't make that same mistake like last time with me.. " he got up leaving me with those words to sink in.