★FORTY-TWO★

*3 months later*

Luna's POV

"Im going to miss you Luna!"
I sigh hugging him, "Yea I know me too, but I think I'm ready to move on with my life." I say dramatically. "Stay in contact with me please!" He says pouting. "Don't worry I'll write to you okay!" I say hugging him one more time.

"LUNA! YOU KNOW THE RULES! NO CONTACT WITH OTHERS!" One of the employees shouts at me. I roll my eyes letting go of Damion, we became super close. He sorta helped me feel welcome, sadly my time has come to go back home. I know i said it wasnt going to be like the movies where you become friends and shit but Sam was different, he was like a gay best friend to me.

"Please sign these papers and your ride is here." I quickly signed with excitement. Jonatan! The boys! Every seems like it was going to be alright. Everything was going to get better from here on out.

I said goodbye and walked through the big metal doors seeing the bright light hit my face, the fresh crisp air never felt so good. By now its spring almost summer now, 3 long months stuck in a dull enclosed building. I spot the familiar black car, with a very familiar guy next to it, my heart was racing with joy and overwhelming  happiness i felt myself starting to cry. i didnt hold it back, i fully sprinted towards Jonatan full force.

"Jonatan!!!!!!! oh gosh how i miss you so much!" I mumbled in his chest, being in his embrace has never felt so good till this moment. Wanted this moment to last forever, so unreal right now.

"Luna, my Moon! how are you, i missed you so much!" His hands on my face, giving me several kisses on my face causing me to giggle. "Getting better, im just glad to be able to see you!" I smile getting into the car.  "So Jon why didnt you come to see me while i was in there??" I shouldnt have brought up, may causing and argument. "I-..Listen you know how hard it was for me to deal you were gone? 3 long months, it took 2 months to accept that you were gone getting help.." he softly spoke pulling out the parking lot, i know he wasnt trying to be rude or trigger anything. i nodded, "Fair enough.." and sat quietly. 

The ride back home was quiet, the radio softly playing in the background. Green trees and wild flowers growing now, everything was colorful and beautiful. The car sped through the empty road, everything flashing by fast, no longer can i take in the beauty of the wild nature.

"We are here babe." i must have been in my head that Jon was already opening the passenger door for me. "Oh.. yeah sorry." i got out grabbing my belongings heading hand in hand with Jon up the house. You know how they say "Theres no place like home", well they are right because damn i missed this place so much.

"LUNNAAAA!!!!!!!!" Everyone was waiting for me in the living room. I flinched at the commotion and loud noise, i wasnt used to this after being in isolation. "Guys tone it down.."  Axel stood up obviously seeing that the noise was a bit too much. He gave me a big hug and then i felt another body adding to the hug, it was Micke, i smiled. "I miss you guys so much!" I giggled as the squished me more. "We miss you more!" the said in unison .

"Hey what about us??" Ben spoke, he opened his arms waiting for me to hug him. I gladly accepted his invitation. "Hows my Luna been?" he whispered, getting me go. " Getting there.. but im okay. More importantly how have you been??" i say as i look at him seeing that hes all healed up. "All better" he smiled.

I went on and hugged everyone else in the house, Ludwig, Femi, Emilio,Nino,Zak. I was glad to see my family. "Guys im sorry to leave but i need a shower and new fit." i say excusing myself to my room.