★ THIRTY- EIGHT ★

**** Few days have passed****

I held on, I had hope, just a little bit of it was left. Nate has done all theses horrible things to me. I was purely numb and dead inside and out, I took all the abuse holding on till they come back for me.

I kept thinking about if Ben was still alive and if they'll come back for me or just leave me here with Nate. Because I'm the cause for all this that they just gave up on me.
My mind ran through all the possibilities that could happen.

I sat in the dingy room still changed up to the wall, with the small light shining from the sunset through the window. I was alone with my thoughts, I haven't seen Nate all day except the morning when he fed me a little bit of food. Other than that, I assume he left the house. I'm sure he has people guarding the whole place, he wasn't that dumb.

Or so she thought...👀

It was now dark, still no word from Nate or sounds in the house. Only sounds of my stomach growling for food, and my loud thoughts.

I heard something from the back outside, I was sure it was Nate's guys so I ignored them. Until I heard the whisper again, so being the nosey person I am, I crawled to the window with the energy I had left. The figure was too dark to make out, they waved. But I still didn't know who it was, the window was cracked open, so I opened it up more sticking my head out to see them better from down there.

"Luna! Shhh! Okay we have a plan just keep quiet! Is he home?" It was Zak. I shook my head no, without making a sound. I did not know what they were going to do but they better do it before Nate's guys or Nate see.

"I'm chained up!" I whisper shout to Zak. " Ermm okay give us a minute!" With that he ran jumping over the fence to the nextdoor neighbors backyard.

All my hope was coming back, I tried to find a way to get out of these cuffs and chain. Remembering shows of people using hair pins for a key to open cuffs, I found one in my hair. I didn't know why I didn't think about this before.

With that it surprisingly worked, I thought it was a TV thing but it worked. I was now free, so I waited for Zak to come back.

Around 5 minutes later he comes back with a rope and Nino and Jonatan. I smiled knowing this might be freedom from this prison.. no not even prison, it was hell itself and Nate as the fucking devil.

"Here tie this to something so you can climb down." They threw the rope up , catching it, I looked around the room for something to tie it to.
"The chain!" I say to myself.

I made knots as much as I can for it to hold me, I threw it out the window and took off my shirt to protect my hands from rope burns. I was exposed with only my bra but that was least of my worries.

I suddenly heard the car pull up, it was Nate, so I quietly hopped out the window slowly sliding down the two story house.
They all had their arms out to catch me when I go closer.

"Hey Luna I'm home!" I could hear the door creak open. "Luna?!" I could hear is confused tone.

"Shit!" I whispered, I was close to the ground so I jumped into Zak's arms. He put me down and he hurried over to the fence. Zak helped me up as jonatan was waiting for me on the other side to catch me.