★THIRTY-ONE

* new years Eve*

- Luna's POV-

"Hurry up we are going to be late!!" I hear Jonatan scream from the living room. I roll my eyes putting on my heals and my go to big pink fur coat. "Im coming geez!!" I walk into the living room where I find Jonatan, Ben, Zak sitting on the couch waiting while Axel and Micke sat on the love seat on their phones.
"You two not going with us?" I ask them bringing their attention towards me. "Nah staying with Micke since he's not up to be around drinks and stuff.." axel smiled and Micke looked up and gave me a small smile as well.

"Fair enough.. no getting into trouble you two!" I playfully glair at them giving Axel a kiss on his cheek and one on micke's head. "Yes ma'am!" They both laughed.
We headed out to Ben's brothers party. It was snowing but that didn't stop a party at all.

Jonatan placed his hand on my leg, I smiled sweetly to myself. We have been working on things lately, it's has been going well and sorting out or issues and boundaries in our relationship.

The car finally arrived to Ben's brothers house. We were greeted by his brother and his girlfriend. She seemed really sweet, so I smiled sweetly at her and staying close to Jonatan.

"Im going to get us drinks okay? Stay here" Jonatan kissed me quickly before walking off into a crowd of people signing along to the music waiting for the countdown. "Hey you okay?" Ben appears behind me with his brother, "yah just waiting for Jon to come back with drinks." I smiled. He nodded, "Everything okay? Like between you two?"
"Yeah of course why wouldn't we be okay??..." Ben looks behind me as Jonatan approached us.

"Ah thank you honey." I kissed him on the cheek, quickly sipping on some bubbly champagne. Ben gave me a worried look but went back to talking to Jonatan about whatever they were so interested in.

- 3rd POV-

Axel and Micke had music playing in the background as they stood outside on the large balcony facing the starry sky. The two embraced each other, Axel sippin on a bit of champagne and Micke smoking a cigarette. "Those are as bad.." axel nagged at him as he took another drag. "Yeah yeah... Well its the only thing that's keeping me calm.." he bit back. The pale boy taken back, "Excuse you... I stayed home for you because I care for you.. talking about a fucking cancer stick keeping you calm..." He detached himself from the taller boy, heading back into the house disappearing out of sight.

"C'mon Shermy!!!" Micke walked back in looking for Sherm.

* 2 minutes till midnight*

"Fine..." Was all axel said sitting on Mickes lap, they talked about that little situation moving on.

They all waited for midnight to struck.

(Everyone)

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1!!!!!

-axel grabbed Micke kissing him on the lips for what seems like minutes. The sparks flew as the fireworks exposed in the night sky. "Happy new years Shermy!" He smiled hugging the pale boy, "happy new years Micke mouse!" Ax kissed him one more time before snuggling into the longer boy.

- Luna was holding on to Jonatan as they kissed like their life depended on it. "Happy new years!" They both said in sync.
Zak kissed some random, Ben sipped his drink.
Ben didn't like touching,and was very shy about being around large groups of people in one room.

It seemed like everyone had started the New Years with a great start. Well who knows where it will take them...
Axel and Micke's little secret and the small issues Luna and Jonatan still need to fix.
And will Ben keep his small secret about him and Luna???

|| I really don't know of I want to continue this book, not really motivated and stuff... I will probably do few more chapters and then end it.. nobody reads my work so there's no point in continuing...||