★THIRTY - SEVEN

Fear was coursing through my entire body, there's nothing I can do. I touched the spot of my head where I felt liquid warmth, blood was flowing off onto the floor. "Nate please don't do this.They will realize that I'm not back and will come searching for me." I stopped myself from sobbing, because I know that's what he wants.

"Oh little little Luna.." he paused with a smirk crouching to my level. "You can come with me willingly, or we can do this the hard way. You refuse to go and I'll drag your stubborn ass out through the back where I came from, and if you cause a scene, then your little boyfriend and friends will get hurt as well. You'll be put into the van where you'll be tide up by a few friends who are waiting for us." He chuckled pulling out a sharp knife. I let a whimper out as he pulled the knife to my neck. "Nate, why... Why are you coming back to hurt me. Why?!" I screamed, with adrenaline rush coursing through my body I shouted at him, not caring if he hurts me.

"Your.. well ex best friend Devyn had told me what happened between you two and well... Let's just say I missed my sweet baby girl!" He laughed pulling me by my hair so that we are face to face, Nate pulls me in for a kiss. I gave Nate a disgusting look and spat in his face, with that he smacked my across my face causing me to yelp out in pain.

I was helpless, all I wanted was to be in Jonatans arms, to feel safe, to be with my big brothers and best friends. To have a good time and carefree. All I wanted was for Jonatan to bust through this door and rescuing me from this monster.

I was now crying, because knew either option end up with me leaving, I didn't want to leave.

"So what's it going to be Luna?" He tapped his knife on the bathroom mirror, now losing his patients for me. I did what I had to do, I didn't want anyone else to get hurt....

"Fine.." I got up holding my head, he grabbed me by the waist and opening the door leading me the opposite direction of the stage. Nobody will notice that I'm gone, they are all having a great time.

Suddenly...

"Hey where are you taking her?!LUNA!!!! MOTHERFUCKER! LET HER GO!" I heard Zak shout from behind me. "I'm okay, JUST TELL JONATAN AND EVERYONE I LOVE THEM!" I turned back to see his face.
Nate pulled the knife to my neck again quickly pushing me the the back door.

"What the fuck did I just say?!" Nate pushes me in the van with him slamming the door.

"Well, well Luna!" Another familiar voice... Devyn..

"Devyn." Was all I said. I'm not surprised one bit that she's apart of this. How else did Nate find me?

Sam was driving and Devyn sat in the front, Nate was pulling out the handcuffs. "Put out your hands!" He commanded me, I did as told. I looked at my wrist, not seeing the bracelet Jonatan gave me, NO! I must have dropped it on my way out the bathroom.

"So happy to have you back Baby." Nate whispered in my ear, my head jerked away immediately as his breath touch my ear. "We are not together, never will be! You Fucking asshole! I'm with Jonatan and I love him!" I spat back turning away from him look out the window.
   I was now silently crying, once Jonatans name came out my mouth, I thought about all the good and bad times with him. I already missed him, I need him, I feel weak and sick to my stomach.

"No! Never mention his name again, you're my girl again and will be forever! You're never leaving!" Nate pulls me by my hair.

We come to a stop, once a place so well-known, filled with many bad memories, Nate's house.

"Thanks guys, I'll let you know of I need anything." He thanked Sam and Devyn. Devyn open the van door, pulling me out. Devyn didn't really look like the girl I knew, strung out on crack maybe? Dark sunken eyes and cheeks. She gave me a fake smile as I kept looking at her.