★THREE

"Well here i go..." I say dusting myself off walking towards the bus as they talk to two more fans. I can hear them trying to flirt with Jonatan and Ludwig. I roll my eyes as i walk up and tap Jonatan in the shoulder. "Hey.." I awkwardly say standing there getting dirty looks from the two girls.

He motioned me to head on the bus, Ludwig followed along behind me. I can feel him getting closer and closer to me, i held my breath as he touched the smalls of my back. I sat down next to Axel, he was on his phone but soon looked up at me and gave me shy smile.

"So whats your name girl?" I hear Ben say smirking at me.

"Uhh.uh. im Luna" i say totally looking like an idiot that forgot her name.

He nods and got up leaving to the back of the bus. My eyes roamed around the room looking at the TV, to the long couch and the ceiling had blue lights around the mirror. And seen Ludwig just looking at me like he did during the concert..

I hear the door open and Jonatan walked in walking towards me. "Axel move next to Ludwig!" He says slapping the back of Axels neck playfully. He sighs getting up and plopping down next to Ludwig.
"So whats your name?, you can call me lean or Jon. And you can call us by our real names." He says putting his arm around me.

"Im Luna, and okay cool, got it! So ummm what were u planning to do tonight?" I say tilting my head at him.

He sat back and thought for a second.

Ludwig finally spoke up saying "We should get fucked up tonight. Drugs, alcohol, loud music!" He wiggles his eyebrows at both of us. "You know what sounds good to me!" Jonatan says getting up to go get the stash in his room that was in the back, the rest of the boys got bunks.

"Did someone say lets get fucked up?!!" Ben and micke say in unison jumping out their bunks.

I laugh rolling my eyes, Jonatan came back to the front with 3 bottles of Hennessey, 1 bottle of champagne, 2oz of weed, some rainbows pills i assume its molly and lastly some blow.

My eyes widen at the sight of so much paraphernalia in one, and imagine how fucked you'd be taking all that. Ive never done drugs, ive drank a few times but thats it. I furrowed my eyebrows and just didn't feel like doing that, but i didn't mention it to the guys.

"What wrong? Little baby Luna doesn't do drugs?!!" Everyone looked at me waiting for my response. I shook my head 'no'.

"Well we are talking your drug virginity tonight!!!!" Micke jumped on the couch with the drugs.

"Shes gonna lose something else..." Hear Ben whispering to Jon, as Jon laughed shaking his head. But to my surprise Ludwig looked at lean and ben, "stop being fuckin stupid !" He rolled his eye's and looked at me winked as he opened a bottle of Hennessey.

I was hesitate to even drink but deep down i wanted to know how all this felt and this was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Im hanging out with the sad boys + gravity boys!!!!

I grabbed the bottle from Ludwig sitting next to him as i took a swing of it. Stinging went down to my stomach making me feel warm, so i drank more and more till he snatch it out my hand rudely.

"HEYYY I WAS DRINKING THAT!!!" I pouted . He shook his head putting it on the table. The rest of the guys were drinking and popping the molly.

But Ludwig started to line up the cocaine on a small rolling tray on his lap. He pulled a $100 bill out rolling it to snort but he handed it to me but he realized that I didn't know what to do so he guided me by holding my hair back and telling me to slightly put the bill in my nose and with my other hand press on my other nostril and sniffing it up.

I looked up at him cleaning my nose sitting up. He smirked taking a hit and passing it to Jonatan.

That moment i looked up at him,he just became 10× more attractive. I don't know if its the alcohol and blow but fuck White was so hot!!.

Awhile has passed its like 2am and we are still going at it. Im still drinking and the boys are rolling their 3rd joint.

By now the bus is moving and going to a bus station to park for the night. My phone went off and it was Dev trying to facetime me. "Shit" i say to myself, im way too fucked to talk to her. But i answered and she looked mad.
"DEV!!!!!" I say shouting over the loud music with an innocent smile.

Dev - Where are you?!!

Me - On the bus...

Dev - what fuckin bus L!!!!?? Are you drunk!?

Me -jussssss a lilllll

All of a sudden Ben takes my phone started talking to Dev. I laugh and watch him act stupid.

"Hey Luna's friend!!! Shes fineeeeee, we will take care of her! Im Ben aka bladee, and this is Jonatan, Axel, Ludwig, and Mickie!!!" He points out everyone in the bus .

He gave me back my phone and went back to smoking.

Dev - You're out with the guys!!!
Me - yeah Jonatan invited me! But i gotta gooooo ill talk to chu later ayyy homessss!!!!

Then i hung up laughing and going on Snapchat, but i made sure they was cool with it but they didn't care.

I recorded Ben and Micke chugging more alcohol and Jon came over and put me on his lap. And we took some pictures and videos of us together joking around. I got up and went to take a line.

I go up to Ludwig , "Can u roll me a joint pleasssseeee!!!!!" I pouted at him get really close to his face inches away from his pink lips. He nodded and started rolling. I laid my head on his shoulder waiting.
I smoked it and i was tapping out after the joint. Everyone has calmed down, and was watching a movie,the lights were dimmed. I cuddled up in a blanket cause the bus was freezing.

I slowly put my hand over Ludwig legs very close to his groin area. I don't know why but its probably the drugs but again my body want to do what it wants. He looked down at me and grinned looking at the bathroom.

Ludwig got up saying hes gonna lay down. And everyone said their goodnights to him. Jonatan had moved closer but i told him i had to use the restroom, I know he's the one who invited me and is probably trying to get at me. But I walk in to a decent size bathroom and Ludwig followed me in.

I slowly straddled him as he kissed me down my neck and i could feel his groin area get harder as i slowly grind on him. It started to get heated and i was loving it. The look in his eyes were,hunger, lust and need.

We made out for at least 15 minutes and he would kiss in my neck finding my sweet spot making me moan softly. He put his hand around my neck as we made out some more. I like this so much and i needed him in me but not today like this.

Someone knocked on the door and we froze panicking. "You okay Luna?" It was Axel , i sighed.

"Yeah hold on." I say getting up. I knew he wouldn't say anything about this whole mess. So we both walked out and i told him to not say anything. He sighed agreeing to not say anything.

I went back to sitting on the couch next to Jonatan and soon sherm was next to me. I wrapping myself up in the blanket and Ludwig went back to his bunk.

I slowly started to drift off to sleep putting my head on Axels lap. He seemed to be the only one who seems to understand and is there for other's.....

|| okay idk what im doing with this book but well both be surprised at the end!im bad at writing cause i just keep going and going but Im gonna try to upload every other day. Im using their nicknames and names throughout the story sorry if its confusing. And basically Lean and White both want Luna!.💋💘💌||