★FOURTEEN★

It was now morning, and i got up getting into the shower and hope this flu goes away soon. My body was sore along with a sore throat and a fever. I didn't want to get up but wanted to make the most of being here. I let the cold water run down my hot body, so i stood there for 15 minutes slipping away from reality. My mind kept going back to Jonatan, my heart hurt at the thought he was done with me.
There was a knock on the door and it was Jonatan. "Uh i need to use the restroom..." He awkwardly said from the other side of the shower curtain. I finished washing myself as he did what he needed to do. Standing there i turned off the water and asking him to hand me the towel, he hands it to me and i wrap myself up.
"So you slept in Axel's room?..." He sat on the large counter top. I nodded my head walking over to wash and brush my teeth. "Its not like anything happened, hes like a big brother Jonatan you know that..." Rolling my eyes. "I was just asking okay! Whats with you for fucksakes!!" He screamed at me, my eyes widened and slowly left him in the bathroom but he soon followed me to Axel's room.
"Where is everyone?.." Putting some leggings and an oversized white shirt.
"Out..." Was all he mumbled.
The room was quiet, his eyes didn't leave me. I rolled my eyes going into the kitchen making something to eat and some orange juice.

Here he comes, he grabs a Styrofoam cup and some spirit and a cough syrup and mixed it till it was purple. "What is that?" I furrowed my eyebrows together. "This is lean.." He sips it, i cringed at that. Why would anyone want to drink that shit? I can't even take cold medicine without gagging.
"You want some??" He tried handing me it but i shook my head 'no' and walked into the small living room, and he followed along.
Jonatan is acting like nothings wrong, but i wasn't going to let him think that.

"Why are you doing this?hmm." My voice was quiet, afraid of getting him mad.
"Youre going to end up leaving me! THATS WHY LUNA! YOURE GOING TO GET TIRED OF ME OR CHEAT ON ME FOR SOMEONE WHO ISN'T LIKE ME! GO AND FUCK WITH SOMEONE ELSE!" Jonatan was now in my face screaming at me.

"Are u fucking mental!!!? I want you but if you think im some kind of whore then i guess i am one! Right!!? Maybe i will go off and fuck every guy!" I laughed. My small body stood up, now face to face with Jonatan. I had so much anger in me i pushed his buttons.

"Fuck you Luna you know that!! I don't want to see you, get out of my face! I knew this was going to happen, its fucking useless trying!" He spoke bumping into me walking back in the studio.
I screamed the best i could to him, "I fucking hate you! Fuck you Jonatan! Fuck you!!"
My eyes filled with tears and i started to shake and couldn't breathe properly. It felt like i was being suffocated by someone and they didn't dare to let go of my throat. I got on my knees gasping for air and trying to get myself to calm down but i had no luck.

I heard the rest get back and Ben walks in rushing to my side. "Whats wrong!?? Just calm down Luna.. Shhh... Breath slowly, and close you're eyes. Think about the beach and the soft sand on your skin and the birds or something.." He softly said rubbing my back, for some reason it slowly helped me calm down. Everyone else walked in as i was laying in Ben's arms, and Jonatan walks out seeing what was going on. They all looked at him then at me, Axel walks over talking to Jonatan.

I get up and put on my jumper and shoes going out for a walk. The cold air wasn't any help but it's helping me clear my head, i could see my breath in the air. Making the decision to just head home early, so i call a cab to come and get me. Heading back to the house i walk past everyone and made my way to Axel's room and packed my clothes. Axel walks in, "So your leaving early?" I nod wiping my nose and got up to hug him.

"Im sorry... I just didn't want to be around him right now.. It got heated." I said holding him tight. "Its okay Luna, go home and take care of yourself. Maybe go out and get your mind off things." He kissed my forehead holding me tight. I didn't want to let him go.

The cab was here and Axel helped me put my bag in the trunk. He gave me a tight hug and let me go closing the door for me. The cab took off and i put my headphones on playing bens music and went on social media. Nothing new, people still trying to hit me up. I got off and laid my head back closing my eyes. This drive felt like forever so i ended up drifting off to sleep.