★TWENTY★

JONATAN'S POV

We got in the car speeding off to the flat. I was outraged by what the punk bitches did to my bro Ben. You can't fuck with Ben and not expect his bros to finish the business. This may cost us prison time but i have a plan. I grab my phone booking a flight to Japan by tonight, i buy 8 tickets. "All done, Japan by tonight at 12am." I say putting my phone away as we approach our house.
"You know where they are at.." I tell Axel. He comes back with a black duffle bag, filled 2 pistols, 5 switchblades, and 10 pairs of gloves. It was just in case something happens so we can hide our prints.
We get back in the car and Ludwig guides us to where the two guys stayed." You all know what to do? And don't get caught off guard okay!?" I say to them as we get out the car.

I grab a gun and put it in my waist line, and i grab a switchblade in my other hand.

The two punks were outside their house sitting. They were very tall but slightly bigger.

"YOURE THE BITCHES WHO FUCKED UP MY BRO?!" I yell at them walking up to them. "That little twat deserves it. We can do the same thing we did to your little bitch, to you little pussies!" One guy spoke up laughing. "NA YOU GONNA GET FUCKED UP BITCH!" Nino walked in front on the other dude swinging at him. The guy stumbled back and the other guy tried to swing at Nino, but i ran up swinging. The rest of my boys started jumping in. There was blood from both sides but we were winning. I pull out my blade and swing at the other big dude that tackled me to the floor. Im sure i hit him good and kept going, all i seen was red. I blacked out from being so angry, i dont remember anything else till someone pulled me off dragging me to the car.

"JON!!" Zak shook my shoulders, i snap out of this blackout. "WHAT! THAT BITCH NEEDS TO DIE!" I scream looking back as the car starts to pull away fast. "Fuck we gotta go clean you up at head back to the hospital.." axel says putting all the weapons back in the black duffle bag. I nod taking off my bloody shirt and the black leather gloves i had on. Those guys got in a few good hits on us all but i think i got him the best.

My moon🌙:
-Ben is awake..

I look at Lud and nodded as he drove into the driveway. "Bens up.. Get your guys stuff ready and get cleaned up. 30 mins then back in this car. Axel lock everything up and pack Lunas stuff too because you knows what she likes and you are closer as best friends. Ludwig packed bens stuff when done. Micke get your stuff too!!" I ordered the guys to do as told. Zak and Nino had their stuff packed in their car, they transferred their bags in the SUV.

Luna's POV

I went on my phone after awhile of talking to Ben like he's listening. It worried me that the guys could be doing something that may get them in trouble. "Luna... What.. Wha-.." Ben slowly gets up but i tell him to just stay there. "Shh.. Ben youre going to be okay. Jonatan and the guys went to.. Uh.. Finish business..." I say getting up but soon pulled back by Bens weak pull. "Come back here..." I nod getting back into the bed, he lays his head on my shoulder. "Im fine lets go!" He tries to get up. "No lay here im going to get a nurse." I get up walking around the hall seeing if i could find someone, finally i did and we walked back to the room.

"When can he go?" I say and she speaks up. "Uh, maybe tomorrow. He need rest doctor says." She walks out.

I text Jonatan that Ben is up, and i sit next to him. "Were going to get you out of here right when Jonatan gets here." He nods.

His face was busted and his arm was wrapped up, and he had a large cut on his stomach. "How do you feel? Are you in pain?" I asked. He shook his head no. "All drugged up but it's okay i have pills in my backpack that will kill the pain. I laugh grabbing his stuff getting everything ready.

Maybe 45 minutes later i can here people running throughout the halls. I walk out and see two big men being pulled in a gurney to the surgery area. I walk back and tell Ben what i just seen and he shrugged flipping through the channel's. I sit back down waiting for the guys, not much later they all run inside the room.

"Babe! Your Cheek!" I ran to Jonatan with a purple and blue cheek. "Im fine!" He moves me out the way. The rest of them stayed quiet not trying to make a scene.
"We gotta get you out of here before 10.. Its 9:38." Jonatan says grabbing Ben's clothes. He helps Ben put on his clothes unhooking the I.V and turning off the machines. Ludwig left to go start the car with Zak and Nino, Ben puts a hoodie on to cover his face and we grab our stuff. We went through the back way where there was less people, and when we finally got past the front door we made a run for it to the car that now pulls up. I help ben in and i slam the door shut as Jonatan puts the bags in the back of the SUV.

"Lets go straight to the airport now Ludwig!" Jon yells jumping in next to me. "Airport?" I asked. "Yes Japan for a few weeks i say. Yeah?A small get away for us all, and we'll be back soon depending on what Emilio says back home." I noded. "Did you.. You know.. Kill him?" I whispered to him. "I hope i did.. I did damage but dont worry about it baby. Its all handled, and you should keep quiet with us.." He kissed the top of my head.

Ben started to feel pain so i grabbed some of his painkillers and have him some water. "Here take them.. And uh do you have anything else?" He nods handing me two xans for the plane ride.
"Shit where am i going go hide these drugs?" Ben panicked. "Don't worry, we leave this car here and Emilio and Femi will pick it up. They will take it home.. So just leave them here and take enough pills so you can be comfortable on the ride there." Jonatan says putting his hands on his face, he seemed stressed.

"You okay babe?" I ask him pulling him in for a hug. "We'll talk later on the plane ride.." He says holding my hand rubbing it.

We finally arrived to the airport and we are checking in our things. Axel told me he packed things that he thought would be okay, i thanked him as we waited for our plane to arrive in the loading dock. It was now 11:50 pm and i was exhausted from this eventful day. In the back back of my head i was worried about what they did to the guys...

I get a text from an unknown number saying.

Unknown:
You're lucky Jonatan lived and Ben is still alive... As well as the rest of the bitches that jumped my guys... -L..