★TWO★

(Recap) : **But to my surprise they both looked at me smiling. I thought i was going crazy but i wasn't, my mind started racing wondering what that was about.....**

Bladee went back where Sherman's DJ set was. I felt so confused and curious about what the hell just happened. I snapped out of my thoughts as the opening song was OreoMilkshake, which was one of my favorite songs.

The crowd was just chill and sang along to every word. I pull out my phone snapping a few pictures and started to record the next song Immortal. Suddenly i see a hand reach out and grab my phone.. Yung lean grabbed it kinda just recording himself rapping and he walks around to the boys getting them into the video.
HOLY SHIT!!!

He hands it back but i accidentally grabbed his hand along with my phone. He just gave me the biggest smirk and went back to the songs.
I see a few glares from groupie girls, i look at them with a smug face, but soon just went back to watching the guys jump around the stage.

I can tell they were having fun... Well except Whitearmor... I can feel his cold stare burning a hole through my head... But what did i do wrong??? I didn't even know they acknowledge most of the fans.
I glanced at him making sure we made eye contact. It was like this for a good minute, but he broke contact and left stage.
'What the hell is going on right now!!' I kept thinking to myself.

The concert went on and soon whitearmor returned but started talking to Sherman and yunggud. I glanced at him once more but he glared at me looking away.

Soon enough Hennessey & Sailor Moon came on and the lights turned red. I sang along with Lean closing my eyes swaying my body.

"I love the way you dancing and your top is see through
We can go up to the stars, see clouds and fall through"

I open my eyes as he sang those lines, i found his icy blue lustful eyes gleaming at me. Like he was singing these lines to me. I blushed as i sang along with him never breaking eye contact.
'Was this actually happening? ' i ask my over and over.
A few more songs were played and the rest of the night went by fast, he ended the show with Kyoto.

***
I waited outside of the venue hoping to get some pictures with the boys. But i kept thinking "what if one if them say something about what happened throughout the show?"

Soon enough i seen YungGud, Sherman, Bladee, whitearmor ,and lean stepped out the bus greeting fans. I kinda waiting till people chilled out but as soon as Lean saw me he walked through the group of girls drooling over everyone. He didn't pay much attention to the groupies, his eyes were glued on me. I felt my face turn bright red and he asked if i wanted a picture. I nodded and took out my phone on camera, Lean grabs my phone once again but slowly grazed my hand.

He took a few pictures and he whispered in my ear " can we take one where i kiss u on the cheek? " his deep voice sent chills down my body. I nodded again not knowing how to talk.
He snapped the pic and whispered something else to me. "If you want stay till everyone leaves and we can hangout tonight. " he smirked at me walking i away.

I managed to get a few pictures with the rest if the group including whitearmor...

We all lined up and i was in the middle.
From left to right: yunggud, yung Lean, bladee, me, whitearmor ,and Sherman.
I felt whitearmor's arm wrapped around my waist with a tight grip pulling me closer to him. After some stranger took the picture we all scattered around. But Whitearmor pulled me to the side of the bus and kept his eyes on me..

" What do you want from me?" I said softly not wanting to sound rude.
"I want you..." He stopped, he got closer to my face only inches away. My body felt weak and i was shocked.
" why would you want me? Im some nobody " i say slowly.
He grabbed my face inching closer until his lips hovered over mines. As he leaned in for the kiss, he moved to my forehead and plants a kiss smirking as he walked away.

My mind was racing and my heart was now on the street. How does something like this happen to a person, my mind was filled with confusion and butterflies?? My nerves we're out the roof at this point, I have no clue what's everyone going on.

I pull out my last cigarette and sat on the curb.. I needed a light but couldn't find my lighter.. "fuck" i mumbled.
" Need a light? " i heard a deep Swedish accent. It was Sherman, he pulled a lighter out and lit my cig.

" they are going to hurt you, if you fall for their smooth talk. They are my Bros but I've seen them get at many girls then just leave them.." he sat next to me.
I looked at him confused.
" I seen everything that went on, from Jonatan and Ben on stage talking about you. And Ludwig weirdly looking at you half of the show. I'm not here to tell you what to do, but I suggest you do what feels right kid." He stated, then giving me a half ' im sorry' frown.

I didn't know what to say so i gave him a ' i know' smile. " Thanks for the light ", and look at my feet as he got up heading to the bus.

So I sat here on this curb for a few more minutes contemplating going on the bus or going back home to my bed. The question that kept going through my head was "Why?", I just don't get it. I finished my cigarette and dusted myself off leaving that curb.

******
I HOPE PEOPLE ARE ENJOYING THIS SO FAR. I NEED FEED BACK PLEASE.💋
AND BTW THIS STORY IS PROBABLY INACCURATE AND THE SCENARIO ISN'T REALISTIC BUT ITS MY BOOK SO YEP! 💅
PLEASE SHARE WITH FRIENDS & EVERYONE THAT LOVES Yung Lean and the boys.💘💘💘