★THIRTY-FIVE

As time passed it was time to get our gift from the shop, with the sweet lady we had met with the other day. Nothing so far came up with Nate, I still couldn't shake the thought of him knowing where I live, the guys always invited me out or I would head over to Femi's and Emilio's place if I was alone. They kept an eye on me and we changed my number so Nate couldn't reach me in any possible way. My head was turned to the window as we drove to the shops watching everything pass by fast, Jonatan had his hand on mines comforting me. He knew how hard it was for me, not to mention I haven't gotten proper sleep in a couple days, which didn't help calm my nerves whatsoever.

"Luna.." "Luna!!" Jonatan softly rubbed my thigh bringing me out of my deep thought. "Sorry, I'm ready to head in." Giving him a smile reassuring him that I'm fine. Headed in the place to meet the same familiar face, jonatan and I both greeted her.

"Just in time guys. She made her way to the back room coming out with two small black boxes that had our names embedded on them. My mind ran curious about what was in them, I know it had to do with our names."Since you already made your payment ahead of time you may take the two boxes." She handed it to Jonatan and gave me a sweet smile as we walked out to the car.

"So you going to tell me what's in the boxes.." I was now eager. "Yeah here open it up and see!" He smiled widely. I opened the box with my name on it, it was a rose gold bracelet that had Jonatans name engraved with his hand writing in black on the plate. I was once again lost for words with his surprise for me. He pulled his out with my name engraved into it similar to mines. This was like a promise ring but instead it's a cute bracelet for 'him' and 'her' type of thing.

"I love this so much! I can't thank you enough baby!" I climbed over the seat to hug him, I didn't want to let go whatsoever, taking in this moment of pure love and happiness. "Don't need to thank me, I got you shawty what ever you need I got it. " He smiled pulling away starting the car up, we ended up back home. I showed off my new bracelet to Axel, we talked about best friend things and such. "So it's for real now huh? I know it's not like marriage or a an engagement ring but a promise bracelet, but when you guys do get engaged I better be the first to know!" He chuckled, "of course wormy !!" I giggled playfully pushing him.

But Emilio walked in the living room interrupting our conversation. "So we are getting ready for the gear to launch in a few so we are going to need more help and start packaging them." We both nodded and headed to the office, we all posted that the gear had dropped on every social media making sure the fans know. Soon enough orders were being sent in, so we started working on them packaging the shirts, jackets and wallets, I knew the gear would be sold out soon though. These fans are crazy on time and will be waiting for the exact moment for the gear to drop.

After awhile I sat there as the orders slowly came in, the thought about what Axel said kept running through my mind. Would Jonatan and I ever make it to that stage of getting married and starting a family? I can't see that, in all honesty it would be strange, only because I can see jonatan doing music and still touring and being carefree. We are still young and I just can't picture it actually happening any time soon, maybe a fantasy but in reality it's hard to say. I'd love to be married to Jonatan some day, and be together as long as it lasts or forever. But I'm just happy with where we are, we have a lot of growing and maturing to get through, and a lot of life to live before settling down to start a family.

I was brought back from my deep thoughts, with jonatan hold a few glasses and a full bottle of wine. "You guys need a break here!" He spoke pouring the new bottle with red liquid in our glasses. "Thanks." I smiled taking the glass patting the open space, "Sit here."

I was exhausted from working, but it was too early to sleep. "So, have you had plans for your birthday yet?" Jonatan raised his eyebrow with curiosity in his eyes. I really didn't care for my birthday, I'm only turning 20, which is gross, ew.
"Nope it's no biggie!" Turning my attention back to my glass of wine. "You gotta have a party at the most! Come on Luna for your 20th, my baby getting old!! Well throw a pop up show in California."Jonatan suggested. "To my home state?.. dunno if that's a good idea. And a random flight to the States??" That's a bit random but maybe it would be fun? Sweden isn't as fun,but it's super beautiful place to be.
"Please! It'll be fun! Everyone is invited, well stay for a few days and head to Miami next!" He had this whole thing planned the whole time. "Fine... But no surprises, and nothing to big! !" I warned everyone in the room, Axel threw his hands up in defense, "ugh fine!"

I hope I'm not making this mistake, I had a gut feeling that it could turn for the worst. Knock on wood, I hope it doesn't and I can enjoy my birthday with the boys and Femi, and some fans.

I got back to filling orders out and packaging them till I was finished with the first batch. Everyone went to bed by then, and Emilio headed home. It was 12 am I was tired but I knew this was still going to be a restless night again. I didn't want to sleep and wake up from these horrible nightmares,that had recently came back due to the recent events. Nothing about this was easy to deal with, all I wanted to do it crawl out of my skin and cry my eyes out.
Freaking myself out, I was now on the sofa crying with a bottle of wine, a little too drunk. Thinking being drunk would numb me causing me to forget all my problems.

Wrong!

I'm drunk, sad and crying my eyes out, people just love to come back and ruin my life and happiness. I just wanted to be happy...

"Luna.. are you okay?.." Ludwig emerged from the hallway making him way into the living room. I wiped my face nodding, "yeah.. I'm fine it's okay." He sat next to me patting my leg. "No. You're not. You're a little too drunk and crying on the sofa. I know we aren't close and I'm sometimes distant. But I'm always here for you to talk to." He pulled me into a hug, I went weak as we connected, I missed his touch and the welcoming scent that brought back memories and a sort of comfort.

"I keep thinking about what would happen if Nate hurt me. And just really over thinking making me feel sick every time. I can't do this. I just wanted to live life and be happy." I sobbed into his chest, something about him holding me felt safe. "He won't even come 5 feet close to you. You know we are here to protect you no matter what, And especially Jon. He'd kill for his loved ones, especially you Luna." He kissed the top of my head, and it wasn't in a flirting way, it was more of a way to calm me down and friendly gesture.

"Here let me walk you back to your room so you can sleep this off." He helped me up, I stumbled on to my feet gripping on his waist for support. Making it into my room, I throw myself on to my bed groaning with defeat. "Remember we all love you Luna. We'll keep you safe. Get some rest love you." Ludwig tured around leaving my room. "Wait.. come back for a minute.." I stopped him in his tracks... What was I doing... No Luna stop yourself from those feelings you've had in your past..

"Come closer.." I say.

STOP THAT LUNA!! My brain screamed.

I slowly ran my fingers across his cheek, to the back of his neck.

STOP... YOURE DRUNK!

I crashed my lips into his, he was taken back by my actions, but stopped fighting it. It seemed like minutes passed as we kissed without breaking for air. "Luna..." He pulled away.

Fuck!

"You're very drunk and this is very wrong, you don't want stuff to happen like last time.. and you love jonatan, not me.. just get some rest babes.." with that he left my room, I was now left in the dark room with my regrets and thoughts. I could hear his door shut, I sighed.

"What the fuck did you just do Luna.. you need to stop ... You promised Jon... You're drunk... " I say out loud to myself.