★THIRTEEN

Luna's pov

Im packing some clothes for a couple of days to go see Jonatan. I haven't talked to him much, I though maybe its because they are focused on music. Emilio, Femi and i headed out to the country side. I was feeling under the weather and coming down with the flu so i laid in the back with my blanket and put my headphones on listening to music.
Femi and Emilio were so kind and seemed like the "parents" of the group. I enjoyed their company, they were chill and Femi is super sweet and really funny. Twenty minutes passed and i sat up looking at nothing but road and woods. I started to feel nauseous so i told him to pull over.
"Are you okay?" Femi said getting out holding my hair as i puked up my guts.
"Yep just dandy!" I say closing my eyes, I haven't gotten this sick since i was a kid. "Well i know the guys have some soup and tea in the house, could you take another twenty minutes of driving?" Emilio said through the driver side. I nodded getting back into the car, we drive off and i took another painkiller to calm my nerves. Everything felt okay so i put my headphones back in.

*

*******

I was woken up to being carried in the house by Ludwig. "Whats..." I slowly said before i could finish armor said, "Heard you were feeling sick, so i came to help.." He smiled laying me down in the small living room. I thanked him and he left to get my bag.
I looked around and this place is pretty big, i wonder where the rest of the guys are at. I try to get up but i felt heavy and tired so i laid back down closing my eyes.

I ended up waking up an hour later to a few voice's in the room, i kept my eyes close for a few minutes trying yo hear what they were saying.
"What she just felt sick?! Like.. What if she's..." I think Micke whispered. Then they started talking in Swedish, but i can hear them say my name and Jonatans name too. So i did the fake waking up thing, moved around and slowly opening my eyes. "Hey guys!" I mumbled sitting up. "Hey how you feeling? Femi is making soup and tea for you." Ben said, i nodded and went on my phone.
"Are you sick or..." Axel came sitting next to me, i put down my phone looking at him confused. "What do you mean?! Im just coming down with a flu that's all Axel...." I roll my eyes. He nodded and put his arm around me hugging me. "Im not sure if you want to do that, i might get you sick Shermy wormy!" I giggle pushing him away. He glared at me for the nickname.
Femi handed me the tea and soup, i ate it and finished the tea feeling somewhat better. I thanked her and i got up to use the bathroom, Ben pointed out where it was and proceeded on. I pass by what I think is Jonatans room, i went to do my business and left.
I walked by the room slowly and see Jonatan on his bed writing things down. So I knocked on his door and he didn't look up but said, "what! Just come in!"
I slowly opened the door enough for me to walk in, he lookes up and back down to his notebook. "Oh hey its you. How was the drive? I heard you got sick.."
"Yeah seems like everyone knows im sick..." I roll my eyes. It got quiet and I started to feel that distance from him. I began fidgeting with my ripped jeans not knowing what to do, i wanted to get up and leave. "You can go with the rest, ill be out in a few..." Jonatan mumbled waving me off. "Are we okay?" I softly said standing at the door. But he didn't say anything else and kept writing.
So i sighed walking off to the everyone else in the living room area.

Axel looked at me confused about why i wasn't so happy. I told him its just the flu thats all. He nodded and went to go get some alcohol or something. Everyone was having a good time except me.. What is going on with him, i don't want this to keep being a fucking cycle. Soon after Jonatan came out and sat across from me, he looked at me but quickly went back to talking to Emilio and Ben.
My phone vibrated and it was a text from Femi.

- Femi<3 ; "Everything okay? Was it Jonatan?... "

Me; "yeah... I think its happening again... "

-Femi<3 ; "just give it time? Im sorry :-( "

I looked back up and smiled at her, she nodded back. Sherm came back and offered me a cup of Hennessey, but i declined it afraid of getting more sick. I laid my head in Axel lap as they all enjoyed their time. Jonatan kept looking at me but had a cold stare every time, so I closed my eyes hoping that time will pass by fast and i end up waking up in the morning.
And sadly i woke up in the same spot but alone in the dark on the couch, Emilio and Femi were on a pull out bed together. I got up walking around, i decided to see if anyone else was up.
I stumble across Axel room and he was asleep so i climbed into the bed next to him. "You okay?" His voice was raspy. "Couldn't sleep on that couch, and i just need comfort.." I whispered back, he nodded and pulled me into a hug. I laid my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep to the sound of Axel slowed down heartbeat.